Thread: My stack

Hammer is offline New Member

My stack

I have thought about doing 1 of 2 stacks wat do u guys think.

1-10wk Primo 300mg/w
    1-10wk Test Prop 100mg/EOD
    7-12wk Anavar 40mg/ED

or

1-10wk Test Prop 100mg/EOD
    1-10wk Anavar 30mg/ED

Are my doses right? I am 5'11'' 175lb and this would be my 2 cycle. I play college ball and want to run something to get me right into the season. I want strength and dont care to much about weight gain. Let me know wat u think and if i should make any adjustments. I also have liquid clomid and nolva on hand, Do i need anything else?

HAMMER

TooSmall is offline Associate Member
    10 weeks of anavar is to long
    i'd do cycle number 2, with the prop bumped up to 150 eod and the var run a lot shorter then that

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    agree with toosmall, run prop 75mg/ed or 150 eod....I prefer the ed... cut the var down to 6 weeks at 40mg/day as a minimum......is your prop legit???

What position are you and do you want to keep your speed high, if you want sheer strength and size I would change it up to other AS, but if this is all you can get a hold of bump up your dosage of the prop like they said.

Whatcha gonna do brother......

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    agree with toosmall, run prop 75mg/ed or 150 eod....I prefer the ed... cut the var down to 6 weeks at 40mg/day as a minimum......is your prop legit???

Wat kind of prop do u recommend? i have access to about 4 different types, so if i cut down the anavar when should i start 1-6wk? i will bump it up then if thats good. I thought primo was good for athletes especially baseball players and from wat i heard it helps u keep gains and stay lean and strong. get back to me

I play Shortstop I have am kinda constricted to wat i can do because of NCAA testing. Wat AS cycle would u recommend? I can pretty much get anything from my brother. Keep me informed

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer
    I play Shortstop I have am kinda constricted to wat i can do because of NCAA testing. Wat AS cycle would u recommend? I can pretty much get anything from my brother. Keep me informed
    IMO you have a very good cycle there. There are many good companies that produce prop, I personally like Shanghi. Also running var at anything less than 40mg seems not to be productive and you can leave it at the end of your cycle. The prop kickstarts itself.

To me the actual brand of prop doesn't really matter. Being a baseball player you don't want to get too bulky and restrict the range of motion in your shoulders(rotator) prop sounds like the best ester for you, its fast acting and seems to make a less bloat/higher density apperance than others. use the guidlines above and you should have a pretty solid cycle. Just make sure you research and do good PCT.

Whatcha gonna do brother........

So then this is where i am at then

1-10 wk Test Prop 75mg/ed or 150mg/eod
    5-10 wk Anavar 40mg/ed
    clomid
    nolva

quick question i have seen people talk about ALA or liver detox wat are these things i have never ran an oral this would be my first. Lastly, I think QV is wat i am gonna go with and Denkall anavar. Any thing that i might be missing please fill me in. THAnx

HAMMER

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I would run the prop 100mgs EOD weeks 1 - 10, and run the var weeks 3 -10 at 40mgs ED...

Quick question why has no one here recommended the primo? wats so bad about it? So far everywhere i read it says how it gets u lean and hard and the gains are good but for some reason no one has said here that its a good idea to take. WHY IS THAT?

HAMMER

Gilster is offline Member
    I see no problem with throwing in the primo during the prop. 300-400mgs/w is fine. It is a very mild anabolic but I love it...The problem with primo is that so much of it out there is fake now that you never know. I like the first cycle you posted with the primo in it personally. That is the one I would do. Might even go ahead with that the next cycle if I can get legit primo...aha, the catch...I love doing that overlap into the 12th week with winny or with anavar . You can go right into pct 1-2 days after your last dose and you go into pct dry and hard as a rock.

Thread Information