Thread: winny and deca

newengpats is offline New Member

winny and deca

I have been training very hard for 5 months and I went from 33% bodyfat to 26%. But now i want to lose it more quickly. I was thinking about taking stanozolol (winstrol ). I weigh 259lbs, I do one hour of cardio in the morning and I lift in the afternoon. How much should i use? When should i take it and what are of the body should i inject it. Also, would using D-bol help me? I am on a high protein,a very low carbs and fat diet.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Congrats on the weight loss!!

You haven't been training long enough to start using gear. Just get your diet in check and take Xenedrine and watch the fat melt.

What is your typical days diet like?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    What's your age and stats bro!

newengpats is offline New Member
    i am 27 and i go one a high protein diet for two weeks wih aound 5 grams of fat a day and around 60 carbs. i do this diet for two weeks and then start a diet with around 30 grams of fat

solid90062 is offline Member

Hey Slow down

I was in the same boat you were in...I agree with Arthur...you need to train some more b4 u jump on to the gear wagon. I personally believe gear is to get you over the hump. When your body no longer responds to the work you put in. I'm 28yrsold 5'9 and went from 235lbs to 180...My bench went from135 to 275lbs... I am not sure whaT mt bodyfat percentage was when i started but I am at 10-12% now which isnt too bad. I lost the weight in 7months with nothing more the Xenadrine, Protein, Creatine and Glutamine.
    By the way,I dont agree with the guys that say u cant lose weight AND add muscle...I did it...I probably didnt grow as much as i would have if were just bulking but my results were pretty great. Good enuff to shock all my friends that I dont see everyday.

Good luck

Thread Information