Thread: Test Flu?

British Bulldog is offline Junior Member

Question Test Flu?

I'm currently in the second week of my cycle which consists of 500mg of test cyp. per week and 35mg of dianabol everyday.
    I've been feeling very lethargic and run-down for last couple of days and this morning i woke up feeling terrible. Aching, sore throat, head-ache, runny nose, tiredness, lethargy - all the usual flu symptoms.
    Could this be test flu and if so should I train with the same weight and intensity or should I take things easy until it passes?

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Bro it happened to me it's just your body getting used to it. I was really sick for 2 days with the same signs and symptoms and then it went bye bye.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by British Bulldog
    I'm currently in the second week of my cycle which consists of 500mg of test cyp. per week and 35mg of dianabol everyday.
    I've been feeling very lethargic and run-down for last couple of days and this morning i woke up feeling terrible. Aching, sore throat, head-ache, runny nose, tiredness, lethargy - all the usual flu symptoms.
    Could this be test flu and if so should I train with the same weight and intensity or should I take things easy until it passes?
    Never had it but mid way into cycle my throat got scratchy but it seemed to be more from androgenic effects to my voice and my voice was changing a little towards being deeper... no headaches, runny nose, yes on tiredness and lethargy but anti-e's help with that part some.

Thread Information