Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant

cardio in AM with....?

I know this question should probably be in the workout forum, but i figure that there are alot of future spring breakers in here who might be interested in this.

I know the best way to lose fat is to do cardio in the morning on an empty stomach. My question is... is it ok to take 20mg of epherdrine before the cardio, or will this take away the from the amount of fat burned? also is it ok to drink a protein shake (only 3 carbs)when i wake up right before i do my cardio?

Should i take both before? just one? or none at all? All your opinions and facts are welcome. thanks!

Steele is offline Member
    i think you will have to experiment some, but based on what i know, i would recommend taking ephedra/caffiene 20-30 min prior to morning cardio (so immediately upon waking) drink some water then bust out the cardio and have the protein shake post cardio.

I always like to take my ECA about 30min. prior to lifting. Gives me the extra 'kick' when I need it along with lots of water. Protein shake post-workout.

longhornDr is offline Member
    I take my ECA 30 mins before cardio in the AM and always do it on an empty stomach, then have a flax/protein shake afterwards.

The theory is the ECA stack will mobilize fat and preserve muscle.

bigcat3727 is offline Junior Member
    not to hijack the thread... but what if you were on clen and t3, would you still recommend not eating before the morning cardio?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    L-carnitine and an ECA 30 min before...of course on an empty stomach.

Thread Information