Peter is offline Associate Member

developing gut while on test deca

Wuts up guys, I am on 500 mgs of test e and 350 mgs of deca a week as well as 25 mg of oral turinabol . I will be adding winny in the last 6 weeks. I have had good weight gains so far (10 lbs in 2 weeks) but I noticed I am a little bloated especially in the stomach area. I dont think its fat I just think my stomach is pushing out all the time bc its always full. Is this normal? I plan on cutting after this cycle so I dont really care if my bf goes up. Oh yea and I am also on 20 mg of nolva ed, and .25 mg of arimidex ed, I am very prone to gyno.
    -Pete

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    well if ur using all those anti-es i would say its fat. 20mg of nolva stops bloat in its trax in most cases ! although u could be on the right track with the stomach thing u suggested !

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Same prob here, I don't think its too much water as I am taking 1.25mg femara EOD. Look at your diet again.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    SIT UPS. Crunches.

rainbowsheep is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    SIT UPS. Crunches.
    And how will that help?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    Wuts up guys, I am on 500 mgs of test e and 350 mgs of deca a week as well as 25 mg of oral turinabol . I will be adding winny in the last 6 weeks. I have had good weight gains so far (10 lbs in 2 weeks) but I noticed I am a little bloated especially in the stomach area. I dont think its fat I just think my stomach is pushing out all the time bc its always full. Is this normal? I plan on cutting after this cycle so I dont really care if my bf goes up. Oh yea and I am also on 20 mg of nolva ed, and .25 mg of arimidex ed, I am very prone to gyno.
    -Pete
    I donno, thru most of my cycle I had constipation. Well now last week and this week I have become very regular and emptied out my gut... got rid of lot of bloat, weight is off about 3 lbs from where it had been most of my cycle but its because I am not carrying around intestines full of food... appetite is better, moving thru more food and calaries but all I am doing now 10th week is hardening up. For some reason my body has been resisting more weight but my BF percentage has been really dropping last 3 weeks, getting defined and curvey everywhere... as far as more bulking gains... I understand you kind of fill up the AS receptors and get less response after a while so cycling is good to get those receptors responsive again for next cycle. I am going to continue test en for 3 more weeks to get the deca out of my system, yesterday was my final deca inject for this cycle then PCT after Christmas.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 12-06-2003 at 10:04 AM.

legend is offline Associate Member
    i find that cardio during my cycle gets rid of alot of bloat and usually keeps my stomach in check. alot of guys are afraid of cardio because they think it will coat them some lbs. i basiclly think it will only cost you useless water weight. and for me it is a mainstay in my routine. and i am naturally lean.

Thread Information