Thread: Sports cycle

HGHin4LIFE is offline New Member

Sports cycle

I am making a huge jump in levels and need to gain and edge on the competition.

Stats: 6'4 230lbs 20 yrs. old.

I play hockey and need to improve bith speed and strenght please tell me the best cycles for these goals. It will be my second cycle I have run 300m/g of Test Ethanate a week for 10 weeks.

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HGHin4LIFE
    I am making a huge jump in levels and need to gain and edge on the competition.

Stats: 6'4 230lbs 20 yrs. old.

I play hockey and need to improve bith speed and strenght please tell me the best cycles for these goals. It will be my second cycle I have run 300m/g of Test Ethanate a week for 10 weeks.
    Since no one experienced has responded, I'll try to help. First, just search under hockey and you'll see similar questions with detailed responses.

Consensus seems to be winny for endurance and explosive strength. At 230 lbs, you probably don't need to get much heavier, unless that's fat. Deca would be good for the joints. Some type of test (cyp) to add more muscle.

good luck. I started playing a few years back -- just wish I could have played when younger.

Thread Information