Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    GotJuice is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    23

    How should I add in Deca to this??

    First of all, I'm a novice at most at this, and have only taken one cycle of 10amps sustanon before with great results. Now I'm in the middle of taking 10 more amps sustanon, and along came a bottle of Norandrolone Deca (I believe 2000mg). I've already taken 4 amps of Sust (~1 per week), and last night on shot #5 I mixed 250mg sust with 200mg Deca and put half in one delt and the other half in the other delt. Can any of you guide me in how to arrange the rest of this cycle. Oh, and I also have 20 clomids. So here's what its looked like so far...

    Week 1) 250mg/Sust
    Week 2) 250mg/Sust
    Week 3) 250mg/Sust
    Week 4) 250mg/Sust
    Week 5) 250mg/Sust 200mg/Deca
    Week 6) ???
    Week 7) ???
    Week 8) ???
    Week 9) ???
    Week 10) ???

    So I basically have 5cc's of Sust left, and 9cc's of Deca left if I use it all (which I dont have to), and the 20 clomid. Thanks so much, I appreciate any help.

  2. #2
    PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    132
    Bro,

    I would go get more clomids you should have enough to do 300mg day one, 100mg the next five days, and 50 mgs for 14 days. I think that would be around 30 clomids. Of course that is the 50mg variety. Secondly if you are going to add deca I would go at least 300mg to 400mg a week. You might not like the results you get from 200mg. Hope this helps a little.

  3. #3
    GotJuice is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy8303
    Bro,

    I would go get more clomids you should have enough to do 300mg day one, 100mg the next five days, and 50 mgs for 14 days. I think that would be around 30 clomids. Of course that is the 50mg variety. Secondly if you are going to add deca I would go at least 300mg to 400mg a week. You might not like the results you get from 200mg. Hope this helps a little.
    So 300-400mg Deca /week PLUS 250mg Sust/week?? Yikes

  4. #4
    trimunex's Avatar
    trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,118
    I don't think you have enough of anything there to properly finish a cycle. Imo, Sust should be injected no less than E3D.

  5. #5
    GotJuice is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by trimunex
    I don't think you have enough of anything there to properly finish a cycle. Imo, Sust should be injected no less than E3D.
    What is E3D??? Sorry for being a moron :/ .... I'm guessing Every 3 Days
    Last edited by GotJuice; 12-01-2003 at 04:59 PM.

  6. #6
    GotJuice is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    23
    Does this sound like it would work ok???
    I can also get Nolvadex as well if you think it would help.
    Here's the plan as of right now... I'm at Week 5

    WEEK SUPPLEMENT/MG SUPPLEMENT/MG
    1 SUSTANON /250MG
    2 SUSTANON/250MG
    3 SUSTANON/250MG
    4 SUSTANON/250MG
    5 DECA -DUR/200MG SUSTANON/500MG
    6 DECA-DUR/300MG SUSTANON/500MG
    7 DECA-DUR/300MG SUSTANON/250MG
    8 DECA-DUR/400MG SUSTANON/250MG
    9 DECA-DUR/300MG
    10 DECA-DUR/300MG
    11 DECA-DUR/200MG
    11-13 Clomid

  7. #7
    GotJuice is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    23
    any input??? this is the one forum I feel like such a newbie... (I'm a car man myself)

  8. #8
    D-END's Avatar
    D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by GotJuice
    Does this sound like it would work ok???
    I can also get Nolvadex as well if you think it would help.
    Here's the plan as of right now... I'm at Week 5

    WEEK SUPPLEMENT/MG SUPPLEMENT/MG
    1 SUSTANON /250MG
    2 SUSTANON/250MG
    3 SUSTANON/250MG
    4 SUSTANON/250MG
    5 DECA -DUR/200MG SUSTANON/500MG
    6 DECA-DUR/300MG SUSTANON/500MG
    7 DECA-DUR/300MG SUSTANON/250MG
    8 DECA-DUR/400MG SUSTANON/250MG
    9 DECA-DUR/300MG
    10 DECA-DUR/300MG
    11 DECA-DUR/200MG
    11-13 Clomid
    In my personal opinion and experience anything less than 400mg of deca a week is a waste.

  9. #9
    GotJuice is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    In my personal opinion and experience anything less than 400mg of deca a week is a waste.
    Ok, but how would you work 20 clomid & 20 Nolvadex into this equation?? I'm at week 5.

  10. #10
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,463
    Id stop your cycle pronto. Wait 3wks and start clomid. Do some research and just kinda start over and do a good cycle next time.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •