broncojosh is offline Senior Member

bulking cycle. lemme know whatcha think

Bulking cycle. let me know what you guys think. 6'2" 246 at 11-12%bf. Any and all critiquing welcome.

Long R3 Igf-1 80mcg/ed weeks 1-4/8-12
    A-bombs (turkish) 50mg/ed weeks 1-4
    dbol (bd) 50mg/ed weeks 1-4
    testen (bm) 750mg/wk weeks 1-12
    deca300 600mg/week weeks 1-12
    tren 100mg/ed weeks 8-14
    arimidex 1mg/ed weeks 1-12
    clomid therapy

Testify is offline Senior Member
    I don't know that you'd need to do both the Dbol and the A-bombs to front load, but you have a lot of goodies in this one. I am jealous already.

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    just out of curiosity is this your first cycle?

Gilster is offline Member
    Looks good...The only worry is the dbol and a-bombs together. I know a few who have done it but they did have a little liver pain. Be careful and take liver protection or rethink using both at the same time...Then again I know guys who use 100mgs/d of a-bombs for that amount of time and you have the same dose but half and half so you should be alright.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Whats up Josh

I would pick either the dbol or the a-bombs, both are'nt going to give any more gains than 1
    I'd go with dbol personally

I'd also run the Test past the Deca and Tren for recovery reasons

My suggestion
    wk1-4/8-12 IGF
    wk1-4 75mg dbol
    wk1-15 750mg Test
    wk1-12 600mg Deca
    wk8-15 100mg Tren

I'd back the a-dex down to .5mg ran through wk15. Add 10mg of nolva to it. At PCT, up the Nolva to 20 and add clomid.

I'd also run some HCG

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    **** Bro .. Dbol & Abombs to start off with, then decent doses of Deca & Tren together. I think you are going to be in for a rough one, and you'll be shut down quite good by the end.

If it were me, I'd extend the cycle another 6 weeks and get the substances spread out a little...

1-?? Igf (personal choice)
    1-4 Abombs
    1-18 Test
    1-12 Deca
    9-12 Dbol
    13-20 Tren
    anti-e
    anti-pro
    PCT
    You should probably run some HCG in there too. I think you'd see even better gains from something like this as opposed to what you had even though it's about the same amount of gear. Of course, get more opinions .. some things don't work the same way for others. Good luck Bro.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Well looks like I took way too long to respond .. Pheedno, Bro you beat me to it. I do like your suggestion as well. Anyway, I hope these help you out BroncoJ.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    No, this isn't my first cycle. I was going to run 75mg/ed of the a-bombs, but the sides hit me pretty hard from them last time, and dbol is very mild on me, so i figured a 50/50 split would be descent. I didn't put the hcg , arimidex and those goodies in the cycle list, but have them and plan on running them accordingly. By running the IGF 1 both at the beginning and end I figured that would help keep my nuts, and not shut me down so hard. I've got a fair amount of "goodies" so if you think there is something different that I'm missing, or you would add/delete whatever hit me up.

Gilster is offline Member
    He is going to be shut down pretty hard already from the deca after 12 weeks so I wouldn't sweat that part. Also I would not recommend doing cycles of more than 12-14 weeks. It is just too hard to get your HPTA back up and running properly when you are on longer than that. It took me almost 5 months to fully recover after an 18 week cycle and the doses were milder than these. I did use HCG and arimidex and clomid and nolva for almost 5 months to get it back finally. I think your original cycle with the 50/50 split was good as you are going to be on only 12 weeks or so. I have done that 50/50 splt and it is not bad at all if you have been taking care of your liver before hand and during. It a nice combo IMO, but not for everyone.

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by broncojosh
    Bulking cycle. let me know what you guys think. 6'2" 246 at 11-12%bf. Any and all critiquing welcome.

tren 100mg/ed weeks 8-14
    clomid therapy

Wow...... that's a hell of a cycle bro... But like the vets says pick only one, a-bombs of d-bols

Be cool now bro... Peace !

getnlarg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by broncojosh

tren 100mg/ed weeks 8-14
    clomid therapy

I did a similar cycle some time ago; Both A and D at same time but used Cyp at 800/wk and Deca at 600/wk. (No IGF or Tren in mine) A warning--my PCT knowledge was non-existent at the time and I was shut down for what seemed like forever. I had no liver issues with the dosages you are stating for the orals and the gains were substantial. Just beware of the shutdown. PCT properly and all should be well.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Dam that sounds good bro ! the only comment is either do a bomb or d-bol. Put one aside for next time.

Thread Information