Thread: FIna!!!!!!!!!!!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member

FIna!!!!!!!!!!!

How many weeks can you run fina until diminishing results or toxicity happen. Im thinking about Running fina 75 ed in a 12 week cycle. The rest of the cyc;e is all set just curios if fina works for 12 weeks.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    If you can handle the sides, twelve weeks is cool. I know there are a few guiys around here that have run it for 40+ weeks at high doses, and had no problems. the toxicity, I beleive, is a myth. The sides are real for most people, but it is not poisonous by any means.

If you've run it before and know how you will react to it, then 12 weeks isn't a problem. My first fina cycle was 6 weeks, but I may run it 10-12 this time.

-moto

joeoak is offline New Member
    12 weeks of fina ED thats a lot of stickin good luck

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    dunno...i know one cart of fina is good at 100mgs for 6 weeks...two carts 12...i wish i could run fina for 6months...lol..yes its that good

Rock305 is offline New Member
    How do you figure 1 cart is good for 6 weeks at 100mgs/ed???? 1 cart only has 2000mgs of tren in it. 100mgs/ed would last you about 3 weeks. MAybe you were talking about doing 100mgs/eod. Anyway, I have run fina for 5 straight months/ed at 75mgs. I have also gone 4 months straight at 100mgs/ed. Also done 300mgs/ed for 6 weeks. All of which my blood work had been check and came out pretty **** good. All with the exception of my cholesterol levels were high. Just watch what you eat and make sure you are baning out some cardio eod. PEACE! ROCK

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the imput guys lets kick it for 12 I will keep ya posted

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock305
    How do you figure 1 cart is good for 6 weeks at 100mgs/ed???? 1 cart only has 2000mgs of tren in it. 100mgs/ed would last you about 3 weeks. MAybe you were talking about doing 100mgs/eod. Anyway, I have run fina for 5 straight months/ed at 75mgs. I have also gone 4 months straight at 100mgs/ed. Also done 300mgs/ed for 6 weeks. All of which my blood work had been check and came out pretty **** good. All with the exception of my cholesterol levels were high. Just watch what you eat and make sure you are baning out some cardio eod. PEACE! ROCK
    sorry rock..i forgot to put in eod...man you ran it 5 straight months...did you want to go outside and graze, maybe sleep standing up a few nights, could you milk yourself silly...haha

j/k...lol

later man

Thread Information