Thread: Dbol and me

MrDezel is offline Banned

Dbol and me

Sounds like a freakin self help book but I couldn't think of any other title to put.

With that being said I was looking through some old bottles I used to keep gear in and I found some 50mg dbol . About 15 tabs I'd say. My question is that I am looking to start a cycle in a few weeks and I was wondering if 25mg a day would be enough to shock my system. I am planning on doing a Test E/EQ stack.

I know that most people try to run about 30mg's but I was wondering if 25mg would give me the results I would need. Especially since I weigh about 210.

Thanks bro's

Italiangod65 is offline New Member
    I believe that any amount of dbol from 15mg up will kick up your cycle.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    the problem is that by spliting the pills you will ever get proper doses...d-bol is made with a filler, so you might get 10 mg one day then 40 the next. IMO i would just get more gear

MrDezel is offline Banned
    ya, thats what I was thinking too. I however dont really split the pills the standard way by cutting them with a knife. I crush them with a spoon into a powder and then split that up. Do you still think that I will get an uneven dose?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    ya, thats what I was thinking too. I however dont really split the pills the standard way by cutting them with a knife. I crush them with a spoon into a powder and then split that up. Do you still think that I will get an uneven dose?
    I highly doubt it unless your some sort of chemist with a scale that will weigh something as light as that crushed powder..d-bol is so cheap...just pick up 50 plus 10mg tabs and youll have enough then and only be out a $20 or so

Thread Information