Mike21 is offline Junior Member

Question Liver problems??

Ok my past use of steroids have been a totally of 3 cycles in the last 3 years. I first ran 400 mg of enan. for 5 weeks(basically pointless) that was my first year of use. Next I ran 25mg of d bol for 4 weeks stacked with sustanon from organon for 8 weeks and I ran winny 100mg/eod from week 5 of the sus to 11 weeks, so i ran the winny for six weeks. That was about a 1 1/2 years after I ran the pointless enan cycle. Then 8 weeks after the sus, d bol, & winny cycle I ran 8 weeks of cypionate and 10 weeks of eq. I know these weren't planned out as good as they should have been but i saw good results and wasnt aware of this website now I know how i will run my ****. SO THE QUESTION IS, IS THAT ENOUGH JUICE TO DAMAGE MY LIVER? i HAVE ALWAYS DRANK ALCOHOL ON WEEKENDS BUT NEVER DRANK WHILE ON JUICE. I AM 24 YEARS OLD. I SEEM TO HAVE PAINS DAILY IN THE AREA OF MY LIVER BUT NO YELLOW EYES OR DARK PEE. MAYBE IT IS JUST MENTAL. I AM THINKING OF GOING TO THE DOC AND GETTIN CHECKED OUT. WHAT DO YOU THINK? ANYONE ELSE HAVE PAINS IN THE AREA OF THEIR LIVER?
    *I HAVE ALWAYS RAN MILK THISTLE AT 1000MG/DAY & CRANBERRY EXTRACT*
    SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG POST. JUST WANT SOME INPUT. I DONT NEED MY LIVER TO TAKE A **** ON ME.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    #1, Lose the CAPS LOCK.

#2 Go see the doctor and have your liver enzymes checked.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Dbol would have been the only concern and the liver can be damaged up to 80 percent and heal itself after discontinued abuse to the liver.

It might be your bladder or kidenys. If you drink a lot of soda and such.
    People run much higher doses of dbol for a lot longer than that.
    Dark urine is a good indication of liver problems.
    Im sure the doc can narrow it down for you.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Remember after every cycle, get your liver values checked!!! It's a must. I would never start another cycle unless I have a physical.

Mike21 is offline Junior Member
    Whats A Matter, Dont Like Caps Lock? Thanks For The Imput Will Be Setting Up An Appointment Soon.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I switched dbol types inbetween my cycle. Im now using 50mg dbol tabs. After one week, I can tell that my liver is not handling them well. Feel very hot and dehydrated. ALTHOUGH, I usually run dbol for 5-6 weeks at about 40-50 mgs daily, I have never had slight symtoms of dbol affecting liver until now.

Time to stop the dbol

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Get bloodwork. Drop the milkthistle and get soem tylers liver detox or rala for next time.

Italiangod65 is offline New Member
    The dbol as everyone else said would be your only concern. However, the dbol it self for that short period of time, at that dosage should not be a major concern. Depending on how long this is lasting, it could be something different altogether. I would go to the doctors, and get a blood test. This will not only assist you in your liver problems but it will also let you know how your hormone levels are doing as well.

PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Get bloodwork. Drop the milkthistle and get soem tylers liver detox or rala for next time.

Where can you get this, and what does it do? Also how do you use it?

Thread Information