serratusbrah is offline New Member

Second cycle HELP! Estrogen, Gyno, Prolactin confusion.

Allright here is my story.

Just finished my first week of my 12 week cycle

Test e 500mg

Deca 300mg

Dbol 30mg e/d

Up untill yesturday i didnt have acces too an Ai (Yes stupid of me to start a cycle without ai, but the roid "experts" at my gym told me 20mg of Nolvadex would be enough to prevent gyno)

So i started popping nolva and provion (50mg) and started my cylce.

Long story short 4 days in and i started to feel pain in my nipples, they were swolen, irritated by hot water, looking soft, and pointy.

I imidietly got my hands on pharma grade arimidex and took 1mg yesturday along with 40mg nolva and 50mg provion and took today another 1mg adex with 40mg nolva and provion. Im planing on running now 0.5mg arimidex eod with 20mg nolva ed is this enough to reverse /stop gyno? In the gyno sticky it says that Nolva doens't have affect on adex and they can both be ran together, should my nolva be at 20 or 40mg ed? Also i keep on hearing the "Dont run nolva with 19-nor steroids " is that true? It reupgrates prolactin receptors? Also should i be worried about "prolactin induiced gyno" and deca dick from only 300mg deca? I started taking vitamin b6 at 200mg ed but i fear that i will cause nerve damage in the long run. Dostinex is so expensive in my contry is it a must?

Give me your feedback brothers peace.
    Last edited by serratusbrah; 09-07-2014 at 09:07 AM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Oh dear you've got so much to learn and which should have been done before you started any cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Oh dear you've got so much to learn and which should have been done before you started any cycle.
    Well lets hear it than educate me if i have so many errors..

-I have Ai
    -I have serm's
    -I have my Hcg for usage (from week 4)
    i basicly have all that i need (apart from prolactin inhibitors)

I just need your experience and knowlage on how to pervent stop sides
    Last edited by serratusbrah; 09-07-2014 at 09:10 AM.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by serratusbrah View Post

Test e 500mg

Deca 300mg

Dbol 30mg e/d

Up untill yesturday i didnt have acces too an Ai (Yes stupid of me to start a cycle without ai, but the roid "experts" at my gym told me 20mg of Nolvadex would be enough to prevent gyno)

Long story short 4 days in and i started to feel pain in my nipples, they were swolen, irritated by hot water, looking soft, and pointy.

I imidietly got my hands on pharma grade arimidex and took 1mg yesturday along with 40mg nolva and 50mg provion and took today another 1mg adex with 20mg nolva and provion. Im planing on running now 0.5mg arimidex eod with 20mg nolva ed is this enough to reverse /stop gyno? Also i keep on hearing the "Dont run nolva with 19-nor steroids " is that true? It reupgrates prolactin receptors? Also should i be worried about "prolactin induiced gyno" and deca dick from only 300mg deca? I started taking vitamin b6 at 200mg ed but i fear that i will cause nerve damage in the long run. Dostinex is so expensive in my contry is it a must?

Too many of these stories about.....hard lesson to learn.

Read the stickies on gyno... always research before jumping
    Into a cycle or trying to rectify your mistake!!

Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02 View Post
    Too many of these stories about.....hard lesson to learn.

Read the stickies on gyno... always research before jumping
    Into a cycle or trying to rectify your mistake!!
    I red the stickies on gyno and you're not helping. If i have an error lets hear it correct me go ahead.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Ok prolactin does not cause gyno and you do not have gyno.
    Yes you can run nolva with a 19 nor.
    No such think as deca dick it's caused my not managing your e2.

.5 of adex eod is ok for some me included blood work will tell you here and 20mg of nolva ed with that will be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Ok prolactin does not cause gyno and you do not have gyno.
    Yes you can run nolva with a 19 nor.
    No such think as deca dick it's caused my not managing your e2.

.5 of adex eod is ok for some me included blood work will tell you here and 20mg of nolva ed with that will be ok.
    Thx friend now thats the type of advice/ answer i like to see educational and helpful.
    One last thing you say there is no such thing as deca dick doesnt deca inhibit libido due to high prolactin? That's why ppl take dostinex

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You should really stop your cycle immediately and start educating yourself before you do some long term damage. You're only 19 and have plenty of years natural gaining left in you.

Here's some reading for you

The young and Steroids

Explanation of HPTA / Endocrine System & How Steroids Affect You

Austinite's Educational Article Database
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Bro its ok this is not my first cycle and just "stopping" wont chainge anything i am allready supressed. I do regular blood tests and i can visit an endocrynologic at every moment i like. Insted you can help me and guide me through my mistakes insted of saying "stop"

Bump

Bro its ok this is not my first cycle and just "stopping" wont chainge anything i am allready supressed. I do regular blood tests and i can visit an endocrynologic at every moment i like. Insted you can help me and guide me through my mistakes insted of saying "stop"
    Just because it's not your first cycle doesn't mean there aren't long term risks associated. In fact, the more you cycle at your age the more risk you have. And deca as a second cycle? I think you've had some terrible advice buddy.

You are one week in you are barely suppressed, my advice to help you is to stop. I'm certainly not going to encourage you continue cycling.

Out of curiosity can you answer the following

Nationality
    Height
    Weight
    Bodyfat %
    Fist cycle including pct and dates of said cycle
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Just because it's not your first cycle doesn't mean there aren't long term risks associated. In fact, the more you cycle at your age the more risk you have. And deca as a second cycle? I think you've had some terrible advice buddy.

You are one week in you are barely suppressed, my advice to help you is to stop. I'm certainly not going to encourage you continue cycling.

Out of curiosity can you answer the following

Nationality
    Height
    Weight
    Bodyfat %
    Fist cycle including pct and dates of said cycle
    Sure Nationality: Serbian
    Height 6'1
    Weight 85kg
    Bodyfat% 11-12%

First cycle: Test e 500mg/w 1-12
    Adex 0.5mg eod (started with it 1 week before 1st injection with 0.25mg eod)
    Weekd 4-12 HCG 250iu e3d

PCT:

Week 16-20 clomid 100/100/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20
    Zinc 75mged
    Vit c 2g Ed
    Vit e 800iu Ed

Ps: I used deca this time for joint aid becuase i have allways had joint problems.

My best and only advice for you, other than to actually read the links I gave you is...

Stop your cycle and concentrate on your diet and training for the next 4 or 5 years. 6'1 and 187lbs after one cycle indicates you may need help with your diet, please head over to out diet forum.

When did your last pct end?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

My best and only advice for you, other than to actually read the links I gave you is...

Stop your cycle and concentrate on your diet and training for the next 4 or 5 years. 6'1 and 187lbs after one cycle indicates you may need help with your diet, please head over to out diet forum.

When did your last pct end?
    3 months ago i did blood work and all my hormones are normal
    btw i still dont get why u wont help me with my questions, i chose this road why not respect it and just help out..
    If not for now i will still need the info for later on

So out of curiosity than:

-Does nolva inhibit arimidexe's efficinecy
    -Can tamoxifen be used along side 19-nor
    -Are prolactin inhibitors a must on a 19-nor cycle or gyno can be managed just buy e2 lvls
    Last edited by serratusbrah; 09-07-2014 at 11:14 AM.

Read all the links I have you and do some work for yourself.

I'm not going to assist in you potentially screwing yourself up, that isn't what this board is about. It's about safe cycling. You may get some advice from other young and/or experienced guys who might tell you what you want to hear but not me I'm afraid.

You have my advice although it's evident which way you are going so, best of luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

itsjayman02 is offline Member

Test e 500mg

Deca 300mg

Dbol 30mg e/d

I imidietly got my hands on pharma grade arimidex and took 1mg yesturday along with 40mg nolva and 50mg provion and took today another 1mg adex with 20mg nolva and provion. Im planing on running now 0.5mg arimidex eod with 20mg nolva ed is this enough to reverse /stop gyno? Also i keep on hearing the "Dont run nolva with 19-nor steroids " is that true? It reupgrates prolactin receptors? Also should i be worried about "prolactin induiced gyno" and deca dick from only 300mg deca? I started taking vitamin b6 at 200mg ed but i fear that i will cause nerve damage in the long run. Dostinex is so expensive in my contry is it a must?

Good luck for the future as you say its what you want to do!!

My advice mirrors bnb......you can get good gains with the right diet at your age....stop the cycles and concentrate on that.

Maybe not what you want to hear.
    Last edited by itsjayman02; 09-07-2014 at 12:48 PM.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    You should really stop your cycle immediately and start educating yourself before you do some long term damage. You're only 19 and have plenty of years natural gaining left in you.

Here's some reading for you

The young and Steroids

Explanation of HPTA / Endocrine System & How Steroids Affect You

Austinite's Educational Article Database
    This

Thread Information