bigdave91 is offline Associate Member

Alternative to Clomid??

Im a bit unsure on whether i want to run Clomid at the end of my cycle (due to the possible eyesight damage) so i was wondering if there is an alternative to get my test levels back??
    Also is it as effective??

Dave

skii96 is offline Member
    Well the eyesight thing is a bit overdone but a good alternative would be novladex along with some herbs such as trib and avena.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    bigdave, bro, you don't have to worry about screwing up your eyesight with the dose and length on clomid we use.

Nolva is an alternative, but it carries the same possible sides effects.

So if i was to take Clomid would you recommend i used HCG , Clen and Nolva along with it?

How would this be set out?
    my cycle is:
    Sus 500mg week 1-10
    Winny Tabs 25mg ed week 8-13

Could you help me out as how to run my PCT using the above drugs (including Clomid) ??

Cheers

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by bigdave91
    So if i was to take Clomid would you recommend i used HCG , Clen and Nolva along with it?

How would this be set out?
    my cycle is:
    Sus 500mg week 1-10
    Winny Tabs 25mg ed week 8-13

Could you help me out as how to run my PCT using the above drugs (including Clomid) ??

Cheers

Dave

Won't need HCG. Wont hurt, but I doubt you'll have atrophy of more than 10%(if any at all)

100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva for 28 days starting 2 days after last winny dose.

Gilster is offline Member
    I have never gotten vision problems or occurneces from clomid and I have run it for 2 months at a high dose because of failing to recover competely after a long cycle. It does not happen to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    I have never gotten vision problems or occurneces from clomid and I have run it for 2 months at a high dose because of failing to recover competely after a long cycle. It does not happen to everyone.
    I get some serious eye disturbances from it, which is why I start at 100mg as opposed to the 300 frontload. I think it might have something to do with my lasik surgery though.

Everything returns to normal at discontinuation though

Gilster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I get some serious eye disturbances from it, which is why I start at 100mg as opposed to the 300 frontload. I think it might have something to do with my lasik surgery though.

Everything returns to normal at discontinuation though
    A lot of guys do. I am lucky I guess...When I failed to recover while still at 50 mgs of clomid during the last week, I jacked it up to 200mgs/d for the next 4 weeks before reducing to 100 and then 50 mgs...2 solid months on clomid and no sides after the first moody week...I have an astigmatism as well so I would notice since I use glasses or contacts 24/7. I'm luckywith that I guess.

Thanks Pheedno
    I also want to throw Clen into the mix to avoid the catabolism and also to help me burn off some fat How should i run it alongside the Clomid and Nolva?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Clen is a very weak anti-catabolic. Dont count on it to help you hold on to any gains. Keeping your cals high will be about the only thing that will help. That said, I woudlnt try burning off fat yet. Id wait at least a month till the end of PCT before trying that.

Clomid never messed with my eyesight. On a 300mg dose, and usually for the next 5 100mg doses, I do expereince a small amount of testicle pain. Nothing bad though, just noticable.

ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member
    If you notice atrophy, then use some hCG . You may or may not notice this degree of inhibition. I agree w/ Pheed, that generally at the doses/duration we run clomid/nolva we don't get the associated oculotox. But the potential is still there. I tend to worry about cumulative effects, which may not manifest until much later down the road. You can do some lit. searches and come up w/ your own conclusion, but for the most part, the oculotoxicity seems to be dose/duration dependent, and fairly distributed between both drugs.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    On my 18th day of CLOMID, I saw some crazy trails!!! Freaked the hell out of me! But, I also was on some serious cold med. other than that, I felt wonderful on Clomid.

Thread Information