pumped99 is offline Associate Member

Whats good to add to a deca cycle?

I have enough deca to run @ 300mg a week for 12 weeks. What should I add to that cycle? Don't want to retain a lot of water, but am doing a bulking cycle, maybe gain 20 - 25 lbs. Anything you can reccomend other than test? I am still a bit squeamish about test. What can I add? And should I run clomid after my cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by pumped99
    I have enough deca to run @ 300mg a week for 12 weeks. What should I add to that cycle? Don't want to retain a lot of water, but am doing a bulking cycle, maybe gain 20 - 25 lbs. Anything you can reccomend other than test? I am still a bit squeamish about test. What can I add? And should I run clomid after my cycle?
    research, research, research. you must add test to this. deca will shut you down hard by itself and you could get deca dick and/or gyno(bitch tits). but before anyone will outline a cycle for you you must post your stats, diet, training etc. if this is your first cycle you should just do test by itself with nolva and pct ofcourse.

oh yeah, deca retains a **** load of water thats why it is so good with joint pain and it seems like you dont want the water and if you want to change your body you'll change your mind about test. thousands of us have here.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You need testosterone . Shutting your system down without it is not a wise choice... especially with a progestin. At them minimal you should run at least 200-300mg per week of testosterone if you are skeptical of it. Your body is exposed to testosterone every day of it's life. You can a little Novadex with it to help with the estrogen-related water.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    testosterone .

legend is offline Associate Member
    you do not HAVE to run test with it. it will make for a better cycle if you did, but contrary to what many people say, you do not HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO. i hear alot of people saying deca will shut you down hard. this is not always true. it will shut you down, so will test and a host of others, but from my experiences with deca i never got shut down hard(what ever the hell that means), and i never got deca dick, and i get more bloat from test then i do deca. i do not understand why you'd be squemish from test, there is no reason to be. it is a good choice to add test to your cycle, but like i said and i stand by my answer, it is not 100% necessary for everyone. i have done deca with just dbol several times and never got bad results or sides.deca has been in almost every cycle i have ever done, and that is going back to 1985. so i have done a few. you should do more research before you start, knowledge is key for growth. and yes, you will need clomid at the end. get yourself some enathate(test)i would run the test at 500mg and the deca at 300mg. if you do use test, it is best to keep it slightly higher then the deca.stop the deca at 10 weeks, and keep the test till 11-12. there are alot of other options for you, but you need to do some more studying. primo with deca is also a very nice cycle. my partner is on deca alone right now, he is big, strong as hell and his girl says he is constantly horny. no deca dick for him either. not everyone is prone to deca dick. you'll have to try it to know.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I myself have done deca without test and got great results and never got deca dick either. I have argued it many times that it is just a myth. My first cycle was 30mg of dbol for 4 weeks and deca 300 for 7 and put on 15 pounds and kept it all. test is always good to throw in though.

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    I myself have done deca without test and got great results and never got deca dick either. I have argued it many times that it is just a myth. My first cycle was 30mg of dbol for 4 weeks and deca 300 for 7 and put on 15 pounds and kept it all. test is always good to throw in though.
    Whenever I read something like this, I start stumbling over the keyboard because there is so many things fighting to be typed!
    No, I've never had "Deca Dick" per say`but then again I've only ran it without test once, and that was because I was too young and too stupid to not know that Primobolan wasn't test (I was just a kid...I thought Primoteston was just a Generic name for Primobolan....like I said, I was young and dumb)
    But IMO NONE of this is the real argument.

If you study the characteristics of Deca (and test for that matter) combined with studying How the Male Body goes about producing Muscle, you wouldn't WANT to run Deca w/o test. Sure, you can get good results from just Deca, especially combined with a 17 oral, but the same amount of Deca will yield 3 fold when ran with testosterone , so why would you not.
    This Deca only argument always takes off in the direction off "Shut you down Bad" and "Deca Dick" and I'm NOT saying that's not true, after several weeks of 500+ mgs, it's a bit of a hard start for Mr. Woody at times for me, and I'm running test, so I can only imagine how it is by itself.
    I just think if more people knew why what works..works, there wouldn't be much "Deca Dick" talk, because there would be no need for it to go that far in that direction.

You could say Tuna has a lot of Protein, and you would be correct. And you COULD eat Just Tuna, and make great gains, maybe be a bit malnurished in other catagories, but you would see good gains on just Tuna for Numerous weeks.
    NOW...If someone, said, screw that, you need chicken (or whatever) you Could say, no, I grow pretty good on Tuna.
    But if for Whatever reason you were to find out that Tuna is 3 X's more effective when combined with Chicken, you'd be all over the Chicken wouldn't you????!
    Test IS the Grand Pappy of Juice, Always has been, always will be.
    I can think of very few instances that I wouldn't run test...maybe none.
    It's my humble opinion that "Exotica" has taken over the lower levels of the AAS world, I think there would be wide spread impovements in both the Gains And the Fun categories, if we got a little more back to the Basics.
    (Belive it or not this has been the economy version of my .02)

Thread Information