Calvin is offline New Member

Question HCG.....true purpose?

Ok so here i am again guys. Still learning. Big Kev thanks for the advice on this stuff. I know what it is......but so why and what is its true used purpose then? Why do you want to use it mid cycle? And also if you had say 2-3 weeks left in you cycle would it be a good idea?

Thanks for the help !!

*Çälvïñ*

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

well

it can be used as a fertility drug for women.a physical therapist i'm friends w/ was taking shots and wound up w/ triplets.no joke!

jersey juice is offline Member
    What he said & it's used to treat hypogonadism (sp) which is in men with low sperm counts. It increases production of testosterone in the body. Correct me if I'm wrong...

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    The main focus with HCG is to restore the normal ability of the testes to respond to endogenous luteinizing hormone (LH). After a long peroid of inactivity, as with an cycle of steroids , this ability may have been seriously reduced. In such a state testosterone levels may not reach a normal point, even though the release of endogenous LH has been resumed. Many who have suffered severe testicular shrinkage may be able to relate, as it is often some time before normal testicle size and feelings of virility are restored if ancillary drugs had not been used. The excessive stimulation by administration of HCG can likewise cause the testicles to rapidly return to their normal size and level of activity.

HOWEVER, this is a SHORT TERM fix. The resulting high testosterone level can itself trigger negative feedback inhibition at the hypothalamus. Estrogen production is also heightened with the use of HCG, due to its ability to increase aromatase activity in the Leydig's cells. This is due to the main action of HCG, namely the increase of cyclicAMP (secondary mesenger that regulates cellular activity). When stimulated by HCG, the ability of the testes to aromatize androgens could potentially be hightened several times greater than normal. This also may inhibit testosterone production. So use HCG only as a quick shock to the testes. Clomid is the better choice -- or use both, but HCG for the "kick start" and clomid for maintance.

incrediblemass is offline Junior Member
    Nice reply bexsome. I didn't understand everything, but I'think everything was correct.

I have used HCG always after cycle and continued treatment with clomid. And had never complications . Expect very tiny gyno, but that is in control.

I have run 5 cycle. I think I don't take HCG after my next cycle, because it's dificult to get and expensive. So what you guys think Is that enough effective to take just clomid after cycle?

And what is you opinion about doses and lenght??

bump

The main focus with HCG is to restore the normal ability of the testes to respond to endogenous luteinizing hormone (LH). After a long peroid of inactivity, as with an cycle of steroids , this ability may have been seriously reduced. In such a state testosterone levels may not reach a normal point, even though the release of endogenous LH has been resumed. Many who have suffered severe testicular shrinkage may be able to relate, as it is often some time before normal testicle size and feelings of virility are restored if ancillary drugs had not been used. The excessive stimulation by administration of HCG can likewise cause the testicles to rapidly return to their normal size and level of activity.

HOWEVER, this is a SHORT TERM fix. The resulting high testosterone level can itself trigger negative feedback inhibition at the hypothalamus. Estrogen production is also heightened with the use of HCG, due to its ability to increase aromatase activity in the Leydig's cells. This is due to the main action of HCG, namely the increase of cyclicAMP (secondary mesenger that regulates cellular activity). When stimulated by HCG, the ability of the testes to aromatize androgens could potentially be hightened several times greater than normal. This also may inhibit testosterone production. So use HCG only as a quick shock to the testes. Clomid is the better choice -- or use both, but HCG for the "kick start" and clomid for maintance.

BUMP bro for this post!

forbb

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    I personally use clomid at the end..........

Thread Information