jimshaw77 is offline New Member

Angry Hey Tough Guy Look Here!

Now that I have got your attention, I know there has been a lot of threads on this but I'm tired of reading a hundred and getting different responses. I am doing a my first cycle in a year. Done about three, mostly consisting of sust/dbol /winny tabs/anavar /primo/ etc, all in different combinations, not in those orders or anything. I'm 6'2" and 215lbs 13-15%BF. I'm looking to cut up this is my cycle:

Wk 1-8 Test Prop - 50mg to 100mg EOD building up
    Wk 1-8 Fina - 100mg EOD
    Wk 2-8 Winny - 50mg to 100mg EOD building up

Probably Clomid at the end? what do you think, keep in mind I do want to have kids eventually?
    Should I add anything or adjust anything?
    I just took my first shot today of 50mgProp/100mg Fina
    I will be taking Milk thistle throughtout to help with toxicity, should I have anything else?
    I'm going to stick to a low carb high protein diet and lots of cardio? How much cardio?
    Which major sides should I look for and how could I prevent them on this cycle?

These are pretty much all the questions anyone could ask in one post, if you think I have missed anything vital, please add it and then everyone can refer back to this post for reference?

So VETS please respond for the greater good of us small guys wanting to be as big, ripped and knowledged as you!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimshaw77
    Now that I have got your attention, I know there has been a lot of threads on this but I'm tired of reading a hundred and getting different responses. I am doing a my first cycle in a year. Done about three, mostly consisting of sust/dbol /winny tabs/anavar /primo/ etc, all in different combinations, not in those orders or anything. I'm 6'2" and 215lbs 13-15%BF. I'm looking to cut up this is my cycle:

Wk 1-8 Test Prop - 50mg to 100mg EOD building up
    Wk 1-8 Fina - 100mg EOD
    Wk 2-8 Winny - 50mg to 100mg EOD building up

Probably Clomid at the end? what do you think, keep in mind I do want to have kids eventually?
    Should I add anything or adjust anything?
    I just took my first shot today of 50mgProp/100mg Fina
    I will be taking Milk thistle throughtout to help with toxicity, should I have anything else?
    I'm going to stick to a low carb high protein diet and lots of cardio? How much cardio?
    Which major sides should I look for and how could I prevent them on this cycle?

These are pretty much all the questions anyone could ask in one post, if you think I have missed anything vital, please add it and then everyone can refer back to this post for reference?

So VETS please respond for the greater good of us small guys wanting to be as big, ripped and knowledged as you!
    No need to ramp up prop doses or winnie....50mg eod not enough......IMO run the prop 75mg/ed and the fina 75mg/ed and the win 50mg/ed......Don't fear the needle, you can mix everything in on ed shot.....suggest .25ml l-dex for an anti-e and having bromo onhand.....start clomid 3 days after last prop shot

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with as1 ramp up is not needed, imo.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Dosages kinda of high. Lower the fina for sure.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats your cycle experience? How many have you run? And it's a MUST to run CLOMID post cycle!!!!!

I eouldn't expect any major side effects from any eight week cycle, especially this one. Not saying this one is bad. I think the big german called it on this one, pretty good dosage guidelines. Make sure you do some PCT.

Whatcha gonna do......

jimshaw77 is offline New Member

Same needle

I thought you couldn't load a water based with an oil based, if so, it would make things a lot easier, thanks everyone for your input

cb25 is offline Banned
    you can mix oil and water in the same syringe...they may not mix together per se...but go ahead and toss them into one inject

and i'd agree exactly with asymm's recommendations for cycle doses etc...

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    you for sure need to add in hcg into that cycle with the clomid, fina shuts you down hard.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    You should have done some more research.

Tren is optimized ran ED, not EOD. Same with winny. Clomid is nessicary for PCT. I see no mention of anti-estrogens. Why are you taking milk thistle?

You shouldnt jump into a cycle until you have done lots of research and know exactly whats all going on. Im not trying to rip you a new one or anything, but just give ya a heads up. What are you going to do if you start getting gyno all the sudden? Just an example

Anyways

1-8 50mg Prop ED
    1-8 50mg Tren ED
    3-8 50mg Winstrol ED
    1-12 20mg nolva ED
    9-11 Clomid PCT

If you wanted, you could raise the dose to 75mg ED for the tren and prop. Id decide that on your past dosages.

would be much better

Thread Information