chinups Guest

lean muscle cycle

I did one light cycle. I have been in the game for some time. I know what it takes to get ripped/big (diet/cardio). I am looking for a nice long fat burning lean mass builder cycle. This is what I am thinking, once again I don't feel that steroids are going to be the biggest thing in this cycle, I really believe in moderat steroids,not overdoing. This will include only juice not supps.

I think I have access to primo but you never know with that ****, I wish I could do a legit primo/anavar finished with winny but it is hard to get good primo. This cycle is best for lean mass/low sides.

anavar 20 mg1-10 ed
    winstrol 50 mg 6-10 ed
    test 250 mg a wk, just throwing it in, I know suggested dose is 400 at least but I havea funny feeling that 250 will do good for me.
    Proviron /lertrozole/clen 2-eca2 throughout

cb25 is offline Banned
    I don't have experience w/ anavar , so i can't comment on that per se...

but I'd run something like this...

Weeks 1-12 Eq 400mg/wk
    Weeks 1-13 Test E 250mg/wk (since you want this dose, most will say 500mg, but that's your decision...i like low doses, personally)
    Weeks 10-15 Winny 50mg ED
    PCT day after last winny...

other options would be to substitute test prop for test e...some say there's less bloat, so maybe more appropriate for a lean mass cycle, but again I haven't used prop, so i can't comment from experience...

bump for more replies though

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    [QUOTE=cb25]I don't have experience w/ anavar , so i can't comment on that per se...

but I'd run something like this...

Weeks 1-12 Eq 400mg/wk
    Weeks 1-13 Test E 250mg/wk (since you want this dose, most will say 500mg, but that's your decision...i like low doses, personally)
    Weeks 10-15 Winny 50mg ED
    PCT day after last winny...

other options would be to substitute test prop for test e...some say there's less bloat, so maybe more appropriate for a lean mass cycle, but again I haven't used prop, so i can't comment from experience...

I agree with cb25.
    For cutting cycles I would suggest watching your diet. Most here eat like pigs when there on. I chose to go high protien, low carb and a gallon of water. This seems to keep the fat and water down but I don't put on the 25 pounds like most cycles but I don't lose much either. I would keep the cycle strong though you dont have to gain all the fat when you are on.

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Bro...IMO you need to run at least 400mg of test...250 will just shut your natural production down. What is your reasoning for only doing 250?

rambo is offline The Lord God
    He is running EQ as well, but that won't kick until the 5th or 6th week usually. I don't think that 250 will shut him down, especially since this is his second cycle, and his receptors are most likely fresh. I would recommend going higher anyway. Either that or maybe frontload the EQ... and Test prop would be a better choice than enanth for cutting- helps reduce bloat.

chinups Guest
    well I was going to rn 250 because I don't believe the hype about high dosages. Personally I wasn't going to run test at all but thought I would throw in a shot a wk, couldn't hurt and prob will help...

Thread Information