MrDezel is offline Banned

Mods oppinions please

Hey guys. I should say that this is for anyone with a descent knowldge of ** products.

I have been put in contact with an online source and have been getting lists for a few months now but never have looked into anything untill now. I was planning on ordering soem ** products from him but I have heard that it is **** near impossible to get them these days.

Do you guys think I am getting scamed? It's been pretty hard times for me to find a reliable guy since my bro, the late STK passed away earlier this year.

If any of you want to "pm" for more details I would appreciate it.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    Hey guys. I should say that this is for anyone with a descent knowldge of ** products.

I have been put in contact with an online source and have been getting lists for a few months now but never have looked into anything untill now. I was planning on ordering soem ** products from him but I have heard that it is **** near impossible to get them these days.

Do you guys think I am getting scamed? It's been pretty hard times for me to find a reliable guy since my bro, the late STK passed away earlier this year.

If any of you want to "pm" for more details I would appreciate it.
    You can PM me if you need some help. Don't give this sources info to just anyone in case he is legit. You never know who is a NARC. Protect your source bro.

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    Good call Ron!

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    LIke ron said, keep source talks strictly to PM...

BDTR is offline Retired
    ..and while you're at it... dont buy i.p. products... They suck other than the 50mg winnie tabs.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    ..and while you're at it... dont buy i.p. products... They suck other than the 50mg winnie tabs.
    Agreed!!!!

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Make sure you don't get any of their nolva either, as they like to mix in some of their super-clen with it to keep you on your toes. Their gear is serious crap...

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr

mo like especially the winny tabs! that was my experience...

BDTR is offline Retired
    Really? Last i tried them they worked for me, but this was some time back. The dbols used to be decent... the new batch of white ones are garbage. I just prefer to get my gear and know its legit and not have to worry what that sneaky little man is putting into my pills. Hell, his var tested as drol at one point, can you imagine what that would do to a woman?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats why I never went that route. Mexican gear is bad enough. I've seen to many stories of guys getting abcesses cut up of them from using his stuff.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    So it's safe to say that ** has gone down the ****ter in the means of quality. I used his dbol (pinkish ones) and loved em. Haven't tried any of his new batches and now I think I'm gonna bid em good day. Thanks bros.

Thread Information