fabry is offline Senior Member

stopping a first cycle before end...

hi there,

yesterday i was asking for a first cycle exemple and most of you told me more or less to start the following cylce:

1 - 10 Test Enan 500mg a week (split it into 2 injections a week)
    1 - 12 Nolvadex 10mg ED (everyday)

PCT,, 2 weeks after last test injection
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva

What about if i see my gains will be "too much" for my "idea of being big"? can i stop the cylce for exemple after 7-8 weeks? in this case, the pct cycle, will have to start always 2 weeks after last test inject?
    tnx

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by Biondo[ITA]
    hi there,

yesterday i was asking for a first cycle exemple and most of you told me more or less to start the following cylce:

Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva

What about if i see my gains will be "too much" for my "idea of being big"? can i stop the cylce for exemple after 7-8 weeks? in this case, the pct cycle, will have to start always 2 weeks after last test inject?
    tnx
    You can stop with the right pct.
    Why would you not want to put on good size?
    If you are not looking to put on good size you should probably stay natural and just eat right. 10 pounds of good muscle is easily obtained in a short period with a good workout and diet plan. Cycles are for when you want to put on good size and can't realy do it naturally.

i probably didnt explain myself (like i always do!).
    was just asking how to stop if for expemple i see i'm becoming too fat or... dunno, any reason!
    i have problems to put on "legs" (because of an accident) and i dont want to bicome even bigger in the upper body and look like a camel!!
    ciao

ah, also forgot to ask...

and

--> 1 - 12 (twelve?) Nolvadex 10mg ED (everyday)
    or
    --> 1 - 10 (ten?) Nolvadex 10mg ED (everyday)

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Maybe you shouldnt be using AAS at all. You need to get your training and diet down first. If your worried about your leggs not being trained from an accident and worried about getting fat I would say you need to work on those two first.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    hi there,

Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva

tnx
    If you're diet is clean, you're not going to get fat from AS. In fact, I always get leaner while on a 10-12 week cycle. You may hold excess water using test, but that can be reduced or eliminated with arimidex /liquidex taken at 0.5-1mg ED.

Bottom line, I wouldn't run test for any less than 8 weeks. It's going to take 3 weeks to kick in so you're really not giving yourself enough time to make any real progress if you go less. I'd suggest you go 10-12 weeks, add in 400mgs/wk of deca or equipoise and nix the nolvadex, unless nedded.

Let me also say that, IMO, steroids are not for someone who doesn't want to get "too big".

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    Let me also say that, IMO, steroids are not for someone who doesn't want to get "too big".
    I agree...never have heard that before. Sounds like through diet and training you could acquire the goals you desire.

peace,

ttgb

i'd like to say i could reach my goal with diet and training.
    let me just tell this:
    car accident in 1996, 3 months coma, other 5 months hospital for being able to STAND, 6 months of crouches (is it the right term?), the stuff you use to walk "with" your arms, 2 operations on knees and major nerve problems on calves and feet!
    after 2 years after accident i was 70-73 kg. now i'm 82-84, but still miss 5-6 kgs, maybe 8 on legs!
    no diet or train now seems to work! tried all kind of diet and bb training!
    i saw people with "funny" legs using AAS changing their look!
    so, unless you have a magic diet or a magic exercice, you now can understand why i decidede to use them!
    i know seems stupid that i dont want to become too big, but it is like this.
    if i arrive @ 90-92 kg with (almost) right proportions, i'll be the happiest one in the world.
    and i just asked about fat coz i heard people puttin on 15-20 lbs and 8-10 was fat!
    hope you understand my opinion...
    tnx

The 8-10 was because they ate like a pig this is one thing that i think is preached wrong while on a.s. you must keep a strict diet to get lean muscle and not look like a fat ass. some of the weight is from water and does go away with time.

Getting your legs to grow requires heavy, intense training. Squats, Leg Presses, leg curls, etc. I'm talking about using weight so heavy, you hit failure on every set at 6-8 reps, and using shock techniques, etc. Legs don't grow unless you thrash them. Are you able to do all this with your previous injuries?

yes, i can do squat with something under the "back of the feet", i can press and leg ext... np!
    i used to workout with a partner to reach failure at any set, adding cheating, negative, and all was "painful". if i start cycle, for sure i'll be more mentally strong to afford heavy sets and all kind of tecniques, otherwise i'll be loosing time and money!
    do you think i should train legs twice a week and maybe go lighter with upper muscles?

Quote Originally Posted by pumpseeker
    Getting your legs to grow requires heavy, intense training. Squats, Leg Presses, leg curls, etc. I'm talking about using weight so heavy, you hit failure on every set at 6-8 reps, and using shock techniques, etc. Legs don't grow unless you thrash them. Are you able to do all this with your previous injuries?
    yesterday you were trying to figure out what a.s. to take and then after much advise you will just do the test and then figure out what you want to do on your next cycle. Now you are trying to figure out how to come off early because your upper body might get to big. You have no worries at 175 - 180 at 12 % bodyfat of your upper body getting to big. just do as everyone told you yesterday and then make a judgement on if you want to do another

you are overthinking this

just trying to help

no, sorry!
    just thinking of 1st cycle... never started to talk about 2nd cycle!
    i'm not overthinking, or maybe yes... i'm confused and just want to do the right thing.
    that's why so many question (also for a unwanted stop, legs. etc)
    well, i thin i should just ask:
    1) what do you suggest as 1st cycle? (and you answered)
    2) how can i make my gains going especially to my lower body?
    3) how to evoid to put on fat? (and i think the right diet is the answer)

i'm a deejay and you would be as coufused as i am if i would start to tell you how to use my equipment!! )

1) what do you suggest as 1st cycle? (and you answered)
    2) how can i make my gains going especially to my lower body?
    3) how to evoid to put on fat? (and i think the right diet is the answer)
    1) As I mentioned before,

1-11 Test 500mg/wk
    1-10 Deca /Eq 400/wk
    14-16 Clomid 300/100/50
    1-16 liquidex 0.5mg/ED

2) PRIORITIZE ! Do your legs 1st in your split after a day of rest so you are energized. Work them hard and let them rest. You decide how often to train them. I would never (personally) train legs closer than 5 days apart. Do not overtrain them. Don't ever work a sore muscle!

3) Clean Diet

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    500mg test per week is plenty. you dont need anything else, period. get some nolva to run for your anti-estrogen and then soem clomid for PCT and your cycle will be set.

Personally for me, here are tips that made my leggs grow with ease.

consider deadlifting a leg/lower back exersize
    train legg/lowerback on same day, 1x a week
    ditch the legg curls and calf raises
    rotate squats, goodmornings, and deadlifts every week. choose 1 of them per week.
    do some pull throughs, reverse hypers, glute ham raises
    thow in some sled dragging on the weekend

more or less a powerlifting style approach

Thread Information