SaTyR is offline Member

My second dbol cycle .

Hello what's up .

First off all , this is actually my second cycle of dbol , my first cycle (since i was only 7months training ) was a small one i took about 100 pills over a period of 6 weeks , i was glad with the results i gained about 12lbs wich i have NOT LOST SINCE !! This is even without taking clomid . I did take 10mg of tamoxifen everyday .

I have been training for 1 year now , and my second 300pill cycle starts this monday . Again i have 20mg nolvadex pills with me and this time ill use clomid since im gonna use it over a longer period and in a higher dose .

My stats are : 1.86m ,
    77kg ( 170lbs )
    Bench 200lbs

My goals are : To at least gain 10lbs over a period of 12weeks and be able to keep them .

My cycle looks like this :

I have a 5 days on 2 days off training pattern . I had some previous advice from you guys to keep taking my dbol during the weekends so i will .

Week 1 : 35mg dbol ED
    10mg nolvadex ED
    Week 2 : 35mg dbol ED
    10mg nolvadex ED
    Week 3 : 20mg dbol ED
    10mg nolvadex ED
    Week 4 : 15mg dbol ED
    10mg nolvadex ED
    Week 5 : OFF
    Week 6 : OFF
    Week 7 : OFF
    Week 8 : OFF
    Week 9 : 35mg dbol ED
    10mg nolvadex ED
    Week 10 : 35mg dbol ED
    10mg nolvadex ED
    Week 11 : 20mg dbol ED
    10mg nolvadex ED
    Week 12 : 15mg dbol ED
    10mg nolvadex ED

( im not spreading my dbol all over the day , im just spreading it from 15h - 24h thats the hour i go to sleep )

Anything bad about this please reply , i need as much advice as i can . Also , when should i try taking my clomid , since im doing 4 on 4 off 4 on.

Hope for some advice , sorry for my bad english

Greetz

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    bro...where do I start...

First off, most people recomend no longer than 6 weeks on any oral AS due to liver toxicity.

Second, you ALWAYS need a test of some kind for your base.

This is not a healthy cycle bro. I'm not trying to flame. I'm assuming that you are doing an oral only cycle because you don't want to inject, but if you don't want the pain...you shouldn't play the game bro.

Do some more research bro. You have been doing some, I can tell that. But, do a little more research bro.

My .02...maybe somebody else has something different to offer.

peace,

ttgb

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    brother please stop and organize ur cycle. dont waste ur time. d-bol only cycles arent a good idea. just make a usefull cycle and run it to its fullest.

1. use a testosterone (injectable)
    2. use clomid
    3. eat well.

just because it worked the first time doesnt mean it will work the second time.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Also, you do NOT want to bridge. Thats old school. And I personally wouldn't run DBOL for more than 4 weeks. Dbol should be used to jump start your cycle. NOW like the guys above said.

YOU NEED TEST
    and YOU DEFINITELY WILL NEED CLOMID!

Slow down and do some research!

BLT

Gilster is offline Member
    Let me guess....You want to get big for spring break?....Not worth it IMO...Dbol only is not a cycle...You will get what you want thru research and time...Take a look around and see what is best other than a dbol run...You will be much happier. What you wrote up there is not worth fixing....sorry bro..

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    Let me guess....You want to get big for spring break?....Not worth it IMO...Dbol only is not a cycle...You will get what you want thru research and time...Take a look around and see what is best other than a dbol run...You will be much happier. What you wrote up there is not worth fixing....sorry bro..
    I thought i would get a reaction like that , im not scared to inject , im infact getting some very small amount of deca durabolin from my dokter , i did'nt tell it cause it was no worth telling ( 50mg ) . And why the **** would ik want to get big by spring break , you are assuming something about me and you don't even have the smallest idea who i am . I know that everyonesays that dbol isnt worth crap alone , yes i know , but i currently don't have the sources for some real AS .

Greetz

SaTyR is offline Member
    [QUOTE=buylongterm]Also, you do NOT want to bridge. Thats old school. And I personally wouldn't run DBOL for more than 4 weeks. Dbol should be used to jump start your cycle. NOW like the guys above said.

Okey thanks for that i will keep that in mind but i have 300 pills , my first idea of a cycle looked like this :

Week 1 : 35mg ED
    Week 2 : 35mg ED
    Week 3 : 35mg ED
    Week 4 : 35mg ED
    Week 5 : 35mg ED
    Week 6 : 20mg ED
    Week 7 : 15mg ED
    Week 8 : 10mg ED

I know that **** is not healty for me so thats a was trying to split it , but apparently thats not a good idea even . So im kinda stuck here ...

Greetz

Please keep in mind that im still going to do this oral only

No need to get upset bro...I was just trying to lighten the mood for you a bit...I gave you some good advice....take it or leave it bro....But I am not going to sit here and lie to you either...Relax and hang around...no need to rush ito these things..If you do things right and are patient you will be a lot happier. I hung around for a while before I ever did gear. It was the smartest thing I ever did. Got everything I wanted and more out of a good cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by SaTyR
    Please keep in mind that im still going to do this oral only
    Then why do want our input or advice if you already know what you want to do? You asked for advice in your first post and we gave you some. We try and give the best advice possible to those who want it. If you don't want it, that is ok. Just say so in your post. It's all good. A lot of us have made the same mistake of running orals only. We tell you about them from experience. Good luck with whatever you do. Really.

Some people just won't listen. Bro, you won't find one bro on the board recommending an oral cycle. I guarantee you will be back on the board in a few months saying "well you guys were right, now what should I do".

If you don't have the funds/sources to do it correctly, then wait till you do. Why do something half assed?

50mg of Deca ? won't do squat.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Some people just won't listen. Bro, you won't find one bro on the board recommending an oral cycle. I guarantee you will be back on the board in a few months saying "well you guys were right, now what should I do".

If you don't have the funds/sources to do it correctly, then wait till you do. Why do something half assed?

50mg of Deca? won't do squat.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Oral only cycles are worthless and the sooner you learn this the better. If it was just a few of us saying so, you could ignore us as you are doing and thats fine. However, since everyone on here agrees, you should really think about it.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Dude, please save yourself the frustration and save a few bucks and run it with something else, anything for that matter!

The size you gained the first time was natural and would have happend regardless. Also the fact that your receptors were clean also contributed to that.

Please listen to these guys. They know from experience!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    If you do run that cycle you posted then i would lke to know what supps your gona run to keep your liver from going through some serious pain, and possibly damage????

SaTyR is offline Member
    Then why do want our input or advice if you already know what you want to do? .
    Gilster ,

I had in fact 2 question as you can read in my first post , 1 was to ask if a 4 ON 4 OFF and 4 ON was a good idea . And second of all , if it did it , when was the best time to take my clomid after my cycle . I knew i was about to get some reaction like that dbol sucks alone . I know it is much better to stack it with an injectable , but im just going to do this . I came here for some good advice about my cycle and my PCT .

Greetingz

By the way im not upset just saying whats on my mind

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    If you do the 4 on, 4 off, 4 on, you'll gain some weight in the first 4 weeks, lose the majority of it in the next four, then gain some back in the last four. You can start the clomid the day after your last d-bol. That might help you keep some gains. I think the majority of oral-only cyclers don't use any PCT, and lose everything. I can't say if you'll lose everything, as I've never done an oral-only cycle, and never will. You should gain something, but not nearly what you would on an injectable cycle. If it work for you come back and post some pics. Good luck.

-moto

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    50 days at 30 mg each day is a better idea than ramping up and down. clomid pct will help you keep the gains.

That however doesn't change the fact that you should get some testosterone if you want to do steroids .

Gilster ,

I had in fact 2 question as you can read in my first post , 1 was to ask if a 4 ON 4 OFF and 4 ON was a good idea . And second of all , if it did it , when was the best time to take my clomid after my cycle . I knew i was about to get some reaction like that dbol sucks alone . I know it is much better to stack it with an injectable , but im just going to do this . I came here for some good advice about my cycle and my PCT .

By the way im not upset just saying whats on my mind
    You say you want good advice about your "cycle" but then you ignore it. You are contradicting yourself. Dbol only is not a cycle it is a waste. PCT will be useless. I have done an oral cycle of dbol and it was a waste even with good PCT. I gained more and better after I finished the dbol. All I got was bloated, held water, put on some fat, and then lost the water and kept the fat afterwards. Then I had to lean out. I work as a personal trainer and what is called a "DIET MASTER" for a large chain of gyms, so diet was NOT the problem. I ran it at 50-60mgs/d for 6 weeks and still got nothing in the end....If this tells you nothing then......GOOD LUCK with it. I wish you well. I really do...Some people need to learn things with their own mistakes, so I hope it works out for you.

SaTyR is offline Member
    [QUOTE=motoxxxguy If it work for you come back and post some pics. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

I will , starting monday ill post my developement in the cycle result section together with some pics ....

Greetz

SaTyR is offline Member
    You say you want good advice about your "cycle" but then you ignore it. You are contradicting yourself. Dbol only is not a cycle it is a waste. PCT will be useless. I have done an oral cycle of dbol and it was a waste even with good PCT. I gained more and better after I finished the dbol. All I got was bloated, held water, put on some fat, and then lost the water and kept the fat afterwards. Then I had to lean out. I work as a personal trainer and what is called a "DIET MASTER" for a large chain of gyms, so diet was NOT the problem. I ran it at 50-60mgs/d for 6 weeks and still got nothing in the end....If this tells you nothing then......GOOD LUCK with it. I wish you well. I really do...Some people need to learn things with their own mistakes, so I hope it works out for you.

.... my god .... I did not ignore good advice , i KNOW its better to stack dbol with an injectable , but thats just it . I sayed i did not have the "good" sources for some quality AS (injectable) so thats the reason why im doing this oral cycle .
    As i sayed starting monday im posting pics and stats in the cycle results section . Hope to see you there .

Greetz

Then you need before pics, during, after, then a month or two after that when you lose it all. I still don't know why you won't slow down and get some test? Bro, for under 200.00 you can throw in some test??? I just don't get it?????? How can your source only have DBOL ? If you got it through a friend, then ask him. No one just carries DBOL?

Please also realize, we are just trying to look out for your best interest, thats all.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Not flamming bro but why do something you already know won't give you what you are looking for? You spend all the money on food and supps only to watch it fade away as well as the cash you spent on the gear. You know I could almost see someone doing a real short dbol or androl only cycle for a powerlift meet but not for adding quality keepable mass. Why not just train natural, save the dbols and wait until you can get some test and run a decent cycle?

Well whatever you do at least pick up some cranberry extract and milk thistle (sp) so your liver doesn't walk out on you. Good luck bro.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    So make some prop and run that for 12 weeks and run the dbol 1-4 or even 1-6 you are putting a world of hurt on your liver with this wonderful dbol cycle that will blow you up and then deflate you leaving behind the wonderful stretch marks as a reminder of why you dont do only dbol cycle.. Look in the lab section on making prop that will help out
    Last edited by ENraged; 12-03-2003 at 12:28 PM.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    There is NO excuse for not running injectable test.

Get a syno kit and make it (like enraged is saying)

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    Not flamming bro but why do something you already know won't give you what you are looking for? You spend all the money on food and supps only to watch it fade away as well as the cash you spent on the gear. You know I could almost see someone doing a real short dbol or androl only cycle for a powerlift meet but not for adding quality keepable mass. Why not just train natural, save the dbols and wait until you can get some test and run a decent cycle?

Well whatever you do at least pick up some cranberry extract and milk thistle (sp) so your liver doesn't walk out on you. Good luck bro.

Okey , okey , ill try to get some but i have to find it by monday . I really want to begin this cycle . Im from Belgium and its not easy to find some quality AS arround here , any ideas ??? I allready try to talk to the biggest guys in my gym but non of them do AS .

Greetingz

toolman is offline Banned
    Okey , okey , ill try to get some but i have to find it by monday . I really want to begin this cycle . Im from Belgium and its not easy to find some quality AS arround here , any ideas ??? I allready try to talk to the biggest guys in my gym but non of them do AS .

Greetingz
    Doesn't mean they din't do AS, just won't admit it. I never would.

Thread Information