wingsofazrael is offline Associate Member

17aa-1-testosterone & 7a-OHN?!?!?!?!?

What is the deal with this stuff? Has anyone tried it? Very interested in it as there are claims that the test is 3-4 times more potent than tren and the 7a-OHN is 10 times as potent as Anavar . That would be awesome if it is affordable. Any thoughts, comments, experience at all with this stuff?? Any comments welcome.

Italiangod65 is offline New Member
    The Methyl 1-Test is real deal or so everyone is claming. Everyone i talked to that has used it says that they have gained 12lbs of solid muscle in 2 weeks. The dosage ranges from 10-40mg daily in the tablet form. The cost is 75.00 dollars for a bottle if you need the website pm me. The other stuff i havent heard of yet but im going to ask around in a couple seconds. I let you know in a later post.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    All new members,

When anybody claims that they have stuff that can make you gain muscle incredibly quickly then immediately asks you to PM them for information, be very careful.

Italiangod65,
    I suggest you stop publicly telling people to PM you for any kind of source information. It's the quickest way to get banned.

I doubt that there is any substance around that is going to make anyone gain 12 lbs of lean muscle in 2 weeks.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 12-02-2003 at 01:30 PM.

I have seen a few people raving about the methyl-1-test on another board, so far nothing negative. I was expecting it to die down, but I was talking to a source and he just can't keep it in stock. He said everybody he's talking to has pretty decent results off of it. I mean I read about it, and was thinking the same stuff I normally think...'wow, another prohormone marketing scheme', but I actually think there may be truth to this, and if I'm not mistaken, this is acutally a steroid , instead of a prohormone, right? That is the impression I got. Anyways, keep the comments rolling in.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    wingsofazrael,

It's possible that you and Italiangod65 are the same person or that you are working together to promote this.

Take this as a warning. If this keeps happening, I can guarantee that you'll be banned.

we're not the same person. they were raving about the 7a-OHN on 3l33t and the methyl-1-test on m3s0. im not advocating or promoting it. im just trying to figure out if its worth wasting money on or is it just hype. im trying to find hype actually so i wont trick myself into buying it. i was pretty set on some regular 50mg var and some sust until i read about this stuff. probably still go with the var and sust, just because i dont know enough about the other stuff.

Look the source is not illegal! the substance is not illegal, it is a company that sells it. I just didnt want to post it on here incase you guys dont allow people to post websites. On my board where i am a MOD you are not allowed to post any websites for legal substances or otherwise. If you did ban me for such i would be very upset...I dont think i did anything wrong. And as to being the other person i am not. If you want to check out what people are saying for yourself there is a board dedicate to one companies products....www.legalgear.com then click on the forum. Also i did a yahoo search that anyone can do, and they will find the same information. You may believe that i am two people touting a product, but i dont think i took over the whole interenet, to help sell some companies product that i havent even bought from yet myself!

hypo is offline New Member
    any other non biased opinions on this Methyl test stuff? I was going to go for 250mg sust per week via pins and most likely still will but if I don't have to deal with some shady overseas dealer, all the better!

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i read that M1T is actually less effective than regular 1-test. Here's the site that says so.

http://www.t-mag.com/nation_articles/289cy.jsp

250mg a week of sust, isnt going to do much. I would kick it up to atleast 500mg

Hmmm...

well if that article is true that blows the methyl-1-test propaganda out of the water. and i actually had hope for that ****. **** it.

Quote Originally Posted by wingsofazrael
    well if that article is true that blows the methyl-1-test propaganda out of the water. and i actually had hope for that ****. **** it.
    Thatta boy. Imho, injectable 1-test is a much much much better option.

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    that article makes me wonder if maybe he saying that to make their products look better????????

So basically buy their products instead of any of the M1T companies?

yep......well i still say the M1t is worth giving a shot and there are like four or five sites selling it now! Just do a yahoo search on it....So i dont get yelled at for sourcing anymore legal gear.

Bean666 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hypo
    any other non biased opinions on this Methyl test stuff? I was going to go for 250mg sust per week via pins and most likely still will but if I don't have to deal with some shady overseas dealer, all the better!

I'm on my second cycle of it. Quite potent. Less bad sides than regular 1-test and much faster acting...

its like Oral Tren ; I'm not joking either... I've run tren at 60mg ED and 100mg EOD and this stuff hits just as hard and provides serious lean muscle mass... and it acts much faster...

i don't think it's biased.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 12-02-2003 at 10:05 PM.

hypo is offline New Member
    bean- how long were your cycles, how much mass did you gain, and did you use post cycle treatment with it? (clomid, etc)? Any sides?

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    I have been looking all over the net for this stuff and everyboard i have spoke with someone has cycled it and had very nice results. And its cheap enough to give it a run. I will test this out soon as well.

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    i read that M1T is actually less effective than regular 1-test. Here's the site that says so.

http://www.t-mag.com/nation_articles/289cy.jsp
    those are the same people that market MAG10 of course they are baised against m1t

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    yeah i wouldnt trust much from that site - hawks tmag crap - but as to methyl-1-T, no idea yet - oral tren it is not - but its certainly worth a look - someone ask instynct99 - he is usually very up on this stuff

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    that article in t-mag is promoting mag-10, obviously they are going to bias. Who even knows if the stuff he's saying is true. I doubt many people on this board can verify what he says to be true. I'll take the 100's of reports affirming that m1t works great over this one guy from biotest.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have heard many many rumors about M1T... anyone with personal experience with it like to chime in and let us know how it works?? i have a buddy who wants to start on something but he doesn;t want to try AS yet... he's looking more for a PH (i've told him its really not worth it, to use though but he doesn;t wanna go the AS route) so i don;t want to give him false info on this **** so anyone who knows about it let us all know!
    im curious to see what kind of results were yield along with sides... and what kind of precautions you toook (milk thiste, ALA , etc..)

havokmode is offline New Member

M1t

I took M1T off and on for about 2 years. I tryed pretty much everything. 1test when it wasn't banned. Sustanul, shit loads of MHP products, and supervol. However this was back when you could buy 1test at gnc. Anybody remember the original T-bomb. it would be right on the shelf. M1T is 1 test. It uses Methyl to carry the 1-Test past the liver. The liver breaks down the methyl and pushes on the 1-test. Its just a carrying agent. once past the liver it breaks down and gets soaked in by your internal blood vessels thus effective. One of the most effective oral anabolic . I was taking 40mg a day. Which was considered crazy by my fellow gym rats. It was considered un heard of. But it was amazing none the less. I went from being a 120 punk kid. to a 170 pound stud. The drive for lifting was amazing. However i was constantly angry. I was always fighting. My sex drive was through the roof. I was constantly chasing tail left and right. All the rumors are true. M1t even though it says it doesn't produce estrogen that's impossible. It does. a year later after not taking a pct like i was suppose to. I started to feel my nipples getting tender. Yes i got gyno. Most embarrassing shit in my life. god brest reduction surgery. that's 6,000 bucks down the drain. and 3 years of my life being made fun of for having boobs. Now, i about to try it again. cause well i cant get bitch tits. They took out the gland that produces the gyno. So ill stack up again. and use it. ITs addicting the gains are amazing. and well i haven't found anything legal that can compare to it. If your buddy does take it. I recommend something like 6oxo if you can even find the real shit now a days. for a pct. definitely milk thistle. and of course tendon support supplement. don't drink alc with this shit it will tear your stomach up. And currently there is some real M1t you can buy out there. From another country. but i wont mention it cause im paranoid.
    Last edited by havokmode; 09-25-2010 at 11:56 AM.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    OMG!! Digging DEEP for your 1st post!

Thread Information