CDM
    CDM is offline New Member

Anadrol 50 tablet cycle...whats ya think???

Thinking about doing this cycle...whats ya think...give me some feed back. I weigh 170 pounds, 5'9 in height, and have approx. 9% body fat.

50 mg anadrol 50 everyday/week 1
    100 mg anadrol 50 everyday/week 2
    150 mg anadrol 50 everyday/week 3
    150 mg anadrol 50 everyday/week 4
    100 mg anadrol 50 everyday/week 5
    50 mg anadrol 50 everyday/week 6
    20 mg nolvadex everyday/week 7
    20 mg nolvadex everyday/week 8
    50 mg clomid everyday/week 9

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I think if you are going to do it, do it right. Stop looking so hard at oral-only cycles.

-moto

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I think your liver is going to take a beating. Are you do this for a powerlift meet or are you trying to add muscle? I didn't know that androl or dbol for that matter were keepable gains when ran alone. Why not test injections?

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i agree with jug...say sorry to your liver before you start poppin'.

CDM
    Thinking about doing this cycle...whats ya think...give me some feed back. I weigh 170 pounds, 5'9 in height, and have approx. 9% body fat.

50 mg anadrol 50 everyday/week 1
    50 mg anadrol 50 everyday/week 2
    100 mg anadrol 50 everyday/week 3
    100 mg anadrol 50 everyday/week 4
    50 mg anadrol 50 everyday/week 5
    50 mg anadrol 50 everyday/week 6
    20 mg nolvadex everyday/week 7
    20 mg nolvadex everyday/week 8
    50 mg clomid everyday/week 9

how bout this...lowering 150 mg dosages to 100 mg and make the first 2 and the last 2 weeks at 50 mg

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Still nothing special. I think you are barking up the wrong tree here, but that's just my thoughts.

-moto

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    CDM, please listen to the bros above. is it fun to gain 10lbs and then loose 8lbs of it?

we dont know your goals? look like a melon for 8 weeks and then back again? you are loosing money and health on that cycle.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    why do you want to put your body through that without having any quality gains? throw in some test and cut back on your dosages that way you wont destroy your liver(as much) and you might keep a little something!

adaptations is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simplyjakked
    why do you want to put your body through that without having any quality gains? throw in some test and cut back on your dosages that way you wont destroy your liver(as much) and you might keep a little something!
    i think an anadrol cycle is junk....Actually ill go even further and say that i think anadrol is JUNK

BDTR is offline Retired
    You'll gain 12-15 lbs, you'll lose 15 lbs when you come off. Absolutely pointless.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    You'll gain 12-15 lbs, you'll lose 15 lbs when you come off. Absolutely pointless.
    From personal experiance i can tell you bdtr is right. A drol only cycle is useless. Continue to read bro.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Remember:

The needle is your friend!!!

You are not going to find one credible bro on the board recommending an "all" oral cycle.

Pointless

Bro, no flame, but this is the 2nd thread you've started asking about Oral cycles!!! You need to listen to the bro's on the board. They know their ****!!!!! Don't make the mistake and come back on here in a few months saying, "Well, you guys were right. What should I do now?" It happens on a daily basis.

BLT

CDM
    any orals that keep gains???

Gilster is offline Member
    You just dont get it do you? You just keep asking the same question over and over not matter what we say. You have gotten great advice and you still ignore it. 3 threads about orals in the last 2-3 days, and all gave you the same answers but you insist. Good luck with your oral cycle is all I can say to you at this point..I mean it, I wish you the best and I hope you are the first guy who does it and proves us all wrong with pictures not words..Take care...and grow...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    You just dont get it do you? You just keep asking the same question over and over not matter what we say. You have gotten great advice and you still ignore it. 3 threads about orals in the last 2-3 days all gave you the same answers but you insist. Good luck with your oral cycle is all I can say to you at this point..I mean it I wish ou the best and I hope you are the first guys who does it and proves us all wrong with pictures not words..Take care...and grow...

DITTO!!!! Bro, honestly, if your not going to take anyone's advice, then well, why continue to ask questions? You will be throwing your money down the tubes! PEROID, end of STORY. If you slow down, and take the time to do some research, you can honestly afford to get some TEST. It would cost you under 200.00

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I didn't even read the rest of the replies to your question, cus your 1st reply was right on the money...

If you are goin to cross over to the dark side do it right...

read up and learn and whatever you do, don't waste your time on a oral only cycle... especially with drol...

Needles really don't hurt all that much...I actually like sticking myself in some sick kind of way...

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    I think if you are going to do it, do it right. Stop looking so hard at oral-only cycles.

-moto

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    One last thing bro...

No offense, but if you are scared of needles then maybe taking steroids just isn't for you... I have a good friend that sounds just like you and never takes any advice either... nomatter howmany times I explain to him the right way of doing things, he just wants to put a handful of orals and call it a cycle...

Best teacher is experience, so go ahead and find out for yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by CDM
    any orals that keep gains???

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, the orals are great. Dbol gives you THE BEST lower back pain that is crippling at times, makes me feel like I have done 100 deadlifts, ahh nothing better. Drol, oh dear drol, I would definatly try the 150 mgs ,the jaundice will be well worth the 15 lbs of bloat you get, not to mention I love being pissed off and feeling like **** on a cycle. Dump the orals, if you are looking for gains you have to go with an injectable. If you can't handle the thought then you aren't ready for gear.SG1

What is this automatic edit? I said feel like ****, **** ****it not****!

ARRRGHHH ****, ****ing edit!Where are my rights of expression.

Bro, if you swear, it will be edited.

Thats new, or I have never noticed it. Just doesn't feel the same anymore.

rococo is offline Associate Member
    So of what benefit IS drol? I've used it once before, loved it while I was on it, and yep, lost virtually everything when I came off. However it was my first cycle and knew nothing of PCT 12 years ago.

Now I'm about to pick up some LAtest, tabladrol and tablaclo from ppl... Appears most of you don't agree with the use of drol on its own, but jeez I get strong on it so wanted to incorporate it into a cycle. Why does drol on its own not give longer lasting gains? If there's already been a question on this, Sorry, didn't see it, and I did look.
    BTW, MY goals are to gain mass and strength... 6'4" 215lbs, top two rows of abs coming through, so I'm guess-timating from past experience that I'm around 15% bf
    rococo

The drol makes you gain water which in turn leads to strength gains. Once you lose the water the gains go bye,bye. The only thing orals are good for is MAYBE a jumpstart on a real cycle. i personally have sworn of dbol and esecially drol, I don't want to drive a porsche for a month and have to trade it in on a hyundai.SG1

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I usually don't recommend these, but if you want to do an oral only cycle, I think your best bet is to do Methyl-1-test. I've read of many people getting results of 10lbs in 2 weeks and keeping most of the gains.
    Last edited by dizzle; 12-03-2003 at 05:50 PM.

Thread Information