Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: dire cycle help

  1. #1
    hammerino is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    25

    dire cycle help

    Hi everyone!

    In the begining of the summer I took the following cycle:
    wk 1-10 deca and sust
    wk 6-12 winny

    I had pretty good strength and weight gains and lost weight, but nothing impressive in the cutting department. About a month ago I got sick and had to stop working out (I got the flu.) Now I am back weighing the same, but fatter, becasue of eating at home a lot, and not doing any activity. I am going away mid february, and want to get cut to shreds. I am 5'10 190lbs., with a little stomach. Is this a good cycle to start up in about a week or so.

    dbol =
    Equipose =
    clen =
    propinate=
    winny
    -----this is all what i have access too, please give me a great cycle

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,793
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerino
    Hi everyone!

    In the begining of the summer I took the following cycle:
    wk 1-10 deca and sust
    wk 6-12 winny

    I had pretty good strength and weight gains and lost weight, but nothing impressive in the cutting department. About a month ago I got sick and had to stop working out (I got the flu.) Now I am back weighing the same, but fatter, becasue of eating at home a lot, and not doing any activity. I am going away mid february, and want to get cut to shreds. I am 5'10 190lbs., with a little stomach. Is this a good cycle to start up in about a week or so.

    dbol =
    Equipose =
    clen =
    propinate=
    winny
    -----this is all what i have access too, please give me a great cycle
    Wks 1-12 Prop 75-100 ED
    Wks 1-10 EQ 400mg/wk
    Wks 7-12 Winny 50mg/ED
    Alternate a clen/ECA stack 2wks on/2wks off along with cardio min. 4x s/wk.

    Start your clomid wk13 at 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-11; and 50mg/ED days 12-21. Supplement an anti-e throughout and have your nolva on hand. I would also suggest a liver protectant as well. Eat clean and train hard.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    nor-cal(yay area)
    Posts
    585
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerino
    Hi everyone!

    In the begining of the summer I took the following cycle:
    wk 1-10 deca and sust
    wk 6-12 winny

    I had pretty good strength and weight gains and lost weight, but nothing impressive in the cutting department. About a month ago I got sick and had to stop working out (I got the flu.) Now I am back weighing the same, but fatter, becasue of eating at home a lot, and not doing any activity. I am going away mid february, and want to get cut to shreds. I am 5'10 190lbs., with a little stomach. Is this a good cycle to start up in about a week or so.

    dbol =
    Equipose =
    clen =
    propinate=
    winny
    -----this is all what i have access too, please give me a great cycle
    those are all good to cut with except d-bol isn't used with cutting cycles, also no flame intended, but please bro do some more research. and then lay out a full cycle with dosages and length of usage for each AS and then we'll critique it for you.

  4. #4
    Italiangod65 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    30
    I would suggest the same cycle except a little change.

    I would just front load the EQ at 500mg a week for two weeks, and then use it at 300mg after that also i would inject the EQ twice a week. If the winny is tabs i would take two a day. If it is Inject 50mg a day should be fine.

  5. #5
    Rickson's Avatar
    Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,165
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Wks 1-12 Prop 75-100 ED
    Wks 1-10 EQ 400mg/wk
    Wks 7-12 Winny 50mg/ED
    Alternate a clen /ECA stack 2wks on/2wks off along with cardio min. 4x s/wk.

    Start your clomid wk13 at 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-11; and 50mg/ED days 12-21. Supplement an anti-e throughout and have your nolva on hand. I would also suggest a liver protectant as well. Eat clean and train hard.

    Looks like a good cycle to me. Keep the emphasis on the Clean diet and the cardio if you want to get cut.

  6. #6
    hammerino is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    25
    Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Wks 1-12 Test. Prop 75-100 ED
    Wks 1-10 EQ 400mg/wk
    Wks 7-12 Winny 50mg/ED
    Alternate a clen /ECA stack 2wks on/2wks off along with cardio min. 4x s/wk.

    Start your clomid wk13 at 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-11; and 50mg/ED days 12-21. Supplement an anti-e throughout and have your nolva on hand. I would also suggest a liver protectant as well. Eat clean and train hard.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    If I did the following cycle above:
    would i gain back the size i once had a couple of months ago. I was at the same weight I am now, but jus a lot bulkier and not fatter.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,793
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerino
    Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Wks 1-12 Test. Prop 75-100 ED
    Wks 1-10 EQ 400mg/wk
    Wks 7-12 Winny 50mg/ED
    Alternate a clen /ECA stack 2wks on/2wks off along with cardio min. 4x s/wk.

    Start your clomid wk13 at 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-11; and 50mg/ED days 12-21. Supplement an anti-e throughout and have your nolva on hand. I would also suggest a liver protectant as well. Eat clean and train hard.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    If I did the following cycle above:
    would i gain back the size i once had a couple of months ago. I was at the same weight I am now, but jus a lot bulkier and not fatter.
    IMO you may not get all the size back, but your strength will be there. This is a cutting cycle as opposed to a bulking. You implied that your goals were to get cut. Prop is great for cutting because of the low water retention and with proper anti-e supplementation it will make this cycle that much better TO cut. EQ can be used for cutting or bulking and the winny gives you a great pump and hardening of your muscles.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •