QbHunter is offline Associate Member

going to the NFL

A buddy of mine is a senior at a top D1 football school, and has a good chance of being drafted next year. He is 6'2, 245 lbs. Body fat is a 8.2%. His main goal in a cycle is to cut up, and strength gains. He wouldnt mind putting on a couple of pounds, as long as he gets leaner then he is now. (Substatute the weight in fat with muscle mass). He came to me b/c although i have not used (yet ) he knows that i have a good source.

I am asking for help because I dont know much about cutting cycles for it is not my goal at this time, so i spend all my time rtesearching bulking info.

I was thinking sumthing along the lines of winny/test.

Any help will be greatly apppreciated.

PS: I thought you should know that this guy is the most dedicated athlete i have met. He livres in the gym, and follows a life style that only helps his cause, never hinders it. It will also be his first cycle ever, so i dont think he needs to high of doses. Testing is also a concideration. He cant start till mid Janurary (Bowl Game), and needs to be clean by late summer. Again, thanks.

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    not all at once bros! lol j\k

but come..sumone has gotta have a little input

Italiangod65 is offline New Member
    I would run....

Weeks 1-10 Test Prop 75-100mg daily
    Weeks 1-10 40mg Anavar Daily
    Weeks 6-10 Winstrol 50mgED (im not sure about this one i dont know how long it takes to get out of your system)

But the anavar and Test prop will be out in less than a month.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Test alone would be Ok. Test/Eq would be good too. Maybe test/eq/var also.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I won't touch this one. To much at risk. He must know some other pro athletes that can help him. I would stay away from any long esters and stick to prop and maybe anavar .

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    anyone know tren acetate detection times? it looks like tren is pretty well suited to his needs, probably along with test prop.
    so he's got a 6 month window.. 3 of that will likely be his cycle.. which gives him 3 months to clear..

so no gear with detection times longer than 3 months..
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 12-02-2003 at 07:14 PM.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    anyone know tren detection times? it looks like tren is pretty well suited to his needs, probably along with test prop.
    I wouldn't put a first times through the hell of tren but thats just me. i like th results just not the nasty cough.

Rick does make a valid point about asking a Pro Athlete friend. Or even a college friend. They could tell him how to avoid getting caught too. Most of us do not need to worry about being tested.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    I 'd go with tren EQ and prop....... take the EQ out if it can't get out of the system b4 dections and use winny instead...

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I'd say Prop/Var is a good combo for his needs/concerns. His receptors are virginal, so less is more....he will grow like a weed no doubt. The only thing I can think he may not like is the frequent injections, but thats the trade for the quick clearing of the system....

JMHO

D

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Go with
    prop EOD 100 mgs weeks 1 - 10
    eq 500 mgs weeks 1- 10
    and var, weeks 3 - 10 at 40mgs ED...
    I agree, no long acting esters... Also I have a freind that is probally getting drafter he is doing
    test cyp 400 mgs a week, tre, and winny, forgot the exact doses, but he played 1aa, and our season is over, he is just playing in a the 1aa bowl game in FL dec 28, then he is starting.....

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    This is exactly what i thought too...

If he's at a top D1 school, then trust me there's alot of people around him that know the deal with this ****...

And I'm sure he must know alot more then he is letting on...

I'm not buying this one for a second...

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I won't touch this one. To much at risk. He must know some other pro athletes that can help him. I would stay away from any long esters and stick to prop and maybe anavar.
    Last edited by Jack87; 12-02-2003 at 10:56 PM.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter North
    Hey i'm a Pro Player..........Professional Fantasy Football Player. MUAHAHA I will take any chance i get to sabotage anything related to Ron and Football. MUAHAHA RON Remember Who's Your Daddy!! Just 2 weeks left!!
    That was actually funny...i'm going to feel bad upsetting you in round 1 now.

RON
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter North
    Hey i'm a Pro Player..........Professional Fantasy Football Player. MUAHAHA I will take any chance i get to sabotage anything related to Ron and Football. MUAHAHA RON Remember Who's Your Daddy!! Just 2 weeks left!!
    1 week left for you and leave the dancing banana cheer squad alone I sent them to cheer for Big green.

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    go with 8 to 10 wks of prop @100mg eod and winny in wks 6-10 @50mg/day.
    EQ stays in your system too long so stay away if you're getting tested. stay with the fast acting stuff. Virgins do not need tren .
    i would recommend glucosamine and msm for anyone on winny, especially someone who runs alot like football players. joint health is very important for athletes especially ones on winny. it's a cheap precaution that should be taken throughout the cycle. i did it and was very pleased. note that it takes awhile to build up in your system though.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock34
    go with 8 to 10 wks of prop @100mg eod and winny in wks 6-10 @50mg/day.
    EQ stays in your system too long so stay away if you're getting tested. stay with the fast acting stuff. Virgins do not need tren .
    i would recommend glucosamine and msm for anyone on winny, especially someone who runs alot like football players. joint health is very important for athletes especially ones on winny. it's a cheap precaution that should be taken throughout the cycle. i did it and was very pleased. note that it takes awhile to build up in your system though.
    I would go with var over winny.... Tell ur buddy to ask around im sure he has freinds who have sauce......

Thread Information