Thread: cycle price????

ghettodope is offline New Member

Question cycle price????

Im gettin 6000mg of test enan and around 850-900mg of dbol for $500CAN. is that a reasonable price in canada? or should i be lookin 4 another source? i trust this guy cuz he sells to alot of people and hes a pro bodybuilder.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettodope
    Im gettin 6000mg of test enan and around 850-900mg of dbol for $500CAN. is that a reasonable price in canada? or should i be lookin 4 another source? i trust this guy cuz he sells to alot of people and hes a pro bodybuilder.
    i don't know the exchange rate but in us dollars i would be paying about $180 for that much test and i dont know the dosage on each of your d-bols so i don't know what to tell you on those.

Breetai is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettodope
    looks like you are paying for his cycle also. its more then the double price. try to find a new one, or stick with it if you cant find another source.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    It depends on what kind of gear you have on how much you are being ripped off. But even if you have the most expensive brands, you're being overcharged.

ghettodope is offline New Member
    its hard findin another sources...all the big guys who look like the juice, are a*#holes, they dont even have a proper conversation with u....i dunno man...guess for now imma have to settle for the source i got

Mclaren_v12 is offline Junior Member
    I've heard of some buying test ent (400mg/ml) for 260 CND (10 ml) bottle.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Just be patient, bro. If you want it that bad, then pay the higher price as long as it's legit. If you take your time, a better source will come along. I promise you that.

-moto

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    6 grams test $85 us

Thread Information