grapple8826 is offline New Member

need help deciding

Im 5,10 175lb at 10% bf. ive decided to do my 1st cycle of juice in january, at 1st i planed to do a deca , d-bol cycle but then found out that metabolites can be detected in a urine tests and im getting one done sometime in march.then i thought maybe Eq with d-bol, but Eq can also be detected in urine tests.So then i figured test susp with d-bol, that was a cycle a buddy of mine was doing untill he got sick and needed emergency syrgery to drain a huge lump on his ass.That got me a little freaked, so now i ask u guys for help, what would u guys combine with d-bol for good lean results and not be blouted. i leaning towards trembolone but i wanna hear from u guys first. thanks

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    dont do anything. 3 months is too short to ge ta serious cycle. u need 10 wks to get the most outta a cycle. just wait. january was a bad time ot plan ur first cycle bro.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Ok....I guess I'll take this one...

1)Age?
    2)Are you going to be tested specifically for AAS...I'm guessing youre training for a fight?(with your screen name)
    3)1st cycle should always be Test only IMO, something that clears your system quickly is Test Prop...but you have to shoot more often.
    4)You want to see how your body reacts to one compound before you run multiples.
    5)Do you know about anti-e's and pct? If not....learn!

JMHO

D

im 25 and the urine test is for a new job, i think its a simple test for reac.drugs not AAS. I do now about anti-e's and pct. I have novl. on hand and plan on getting prov. and clomid.But in not trying to put a gram of juice in me, im trying to keep the dosage low. So i wanna have the prov. and clomid on hand in case anything goes wrong. would any of prov. nolv. or clomid be detected in a urine test if i were to take the test while still on any one of them??? and say i were to take test prop. and take a urine test in the middle of the cycle would it or could it be detected.............sry guys for pestering u with these questions but i wanna be 100% sure that none of these things can be detected in a simple drug test(not an AAS test)

Ok, youre job is NOT going to have you tested for AAS...it costs over $200 per lab test for performance enhancing substances...
    I'm a huge advocate of low dose cycles...look at my sig. So go for 1cc/wk or 1cc e5d.

"So i wanna have the prov. and clomid on hand in case anything goes wrong."

Look, keep the Nolva for if anything goes wrong...run the Proviron if it makes you feel better, but its redundant...as for the Clomid, save it for your PCT bro!

JMHO

D

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Ok, youre job is NOT going to have you tested for AAS...it costs over $200 per lab test for performance enhancing substances...
    I'm a huge advocate of low dose cycles...look at my sig. So go for 1cc/wk or 1cc e5d.

"So i wanna have the prov. and clomid on hand in case anything goes wrong."

Look, keep the Nolva for if anything goes wrong...run the Proviron if it makes you feel better, but its redundant...as for the Clomid, save it for your PCT bro!

JMHO

D

yeah i have have even heard that it can cost $600 for each test for AAS, just go with prop and nolva/clomid. nolva all way thru and clomid 300/100/50 at the end.

Ok this is my plan,
    wk1-wk7, 25mg of D-bol/day
    wk2-wk9, 100mg of test prop. EOD
    wk2-wk9, 20mg of nolva/day OR should I start nolva from wk5 to wk12 since its basically like clomid in that it blocks estrogen from binding and also helps natural testosterone production to come back to normal after its been suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by grapple8826
    Ok this is my plan,
    wk1-wk7, 25mg of D-bol/day
    wk2-wk9, 100mg of test prop. EOD
    wk2-wk9, 20mg of nolva/day OR should I start nolva from wk5 to wk12 since its basically like clomid in that it blocks estrogen from binding and also helps natural testosterone production to come back to normal after its been suppressed.
    you should take the nolva throughout the whole cycle including pct. you can stat with 10mg ed and add more if symptoms show ans up in to 20mg ed at the end of week 9 through the end of pct.

how about:
    w1-4, 40mg d-bol/day
    w1-8, prop 100mg eod
    nolva throughout as explained above and start clomid 3 days after the last injection of prop for day1=300mg, days 2-11 100mg p/day, days 12-21 50mg/day

or should i run nolva side by side with prop. them run clomid afterwards?? another thing, since clomid and nolva are used to help natural testosterone to start up again after being suppresed, couldnt u also use an over the counter supplement(herb) like tribulus terrestrius to help promote natural test. from starting back up??i wouldnt hurt the cause would it?...........thanks guys for the help??

how about:
    w1-4, 40mg d-bol/day
    w1-8, prop 100mg eod
    nolva throughout as explained above and start clomid 3 days after the last injection of prop for day1=300mg, days 2-11 100mg p/day, days 12-21 50mg/day[/QUOTE]

You saved me from having to type the same!

D

tks armwrestler for the help..But this is my 1st cycle and none of my buddies have ever done more then 30mg of d-bol/day let alone 40mg, but i will give it a shot. If i see any symptoms ill lower the dosage of D and up the dosage for nolva. But can u tell me why i should run clomid at the end of my cylcle, when clomid and nolva are almost identical, actually nolva is the stronger of the too. The reason im saying this, is cause i have a sh!te load of nolva.

tks armwrestler and the dent depot. you guys said the same exact thing. i guess i should listen....lol

You know...I forgot this was your maiden cycle....I'd consider dropping the dbol man, seriously. You are shooting a fast acting Test, so there's really no need to jump start....and besides, learn how your body responds to one compound before you force in two....

As for the Nolva/Clomid debate, well...most will say Nolva makes a better anti-e and clomid a better jumpstarter for your natural test production post cycle. If you have tons of nolva, ration it for future cycles.

JMHO

D

So i should just run test prop. wk1-8 at 100mg EOD? should i still run nolva with the prop for 8 wks. and then clomid pct, or save them in case i see any symptoms.

Hmmm, well...I'd run a minimal dose of Nolva through out(maybe eod)...and if symptoms arise, up the dose/frequency. I have been getting the impression that Nolva is more of an "if you see signs of gyno coming on" type of anti-e...where as Arimidex is more of a nip it before it starts type. I dont mean to over complicae the issue...the nolve will help keep any water off too.
    You are running a pretty safe Test (sides-wise)...I doubt you'll see any bro.

Good job getting your sh!t in order before jumping into a life altering event!!!!

Good luck, and keep us posted!

D

Ok bro will do. so this is my revised cycle then;
    wk1-wk8 test prop. 100mg EOD
    wk1-wk8 nolv. 10mg EOD or until i see any symptoms...... So ill save the D-bol, prov.,and clomid for the 2nd cycle right..... I came here for help and i got it, i cant thank u guys enought.

Thumbs up

Whew...another horror story thwarted!

You're very welcome, and welcome to the dark side.

D

LOL. i wouldnt wanna be part of those statistics..............hey listen i got a question about natural test. production, i posted it in the one of my replies but no one answered me...........but, since clomid and nolva(more often clomid) are used to help natural testosterone to start up again after being suppresed, couldnt u also use an over the counter supplement(herb) like tribulus terrestrius to help promote natural test. from starting back up??it wouldnt hurt the cause would it?

Jackman is offline Banned
    your best bet imo would be do fina/prop 75mg ED for like 8 weeks worked wonders for me

Quote Originally Posted by grapple8826
    Ok bro will do. so this is my revised cycle then;
    wk1-wk8 test prop. 100mg EOD
    wk1-wk8 nolv. 10mg EOD or until i see any symptoms...... So ill save the D-bol, prov.,and clomid for the 2nd cycle right..... I came here for help and i got it, i cant thank u guys enought.
    hey you forgot the clomid in your revision, you need that after every cycle to regain your natural test production, don't save it for the 2nd cycle use it now and after every cycle thereafter.

ok so ill run clomid 3 day after last shot
    day1-300mg,
    days 2-11 100mg/day,
    days 12-21 50mg/day......as for fina jackman, i was thinking about it, but since its my first cycle i would rather keep things simple and hit myself EOD instead of every day..but tks anyways bro

Thread Information