Peter is offline Associate Member

Need help quitting my cycle....

OK, I am 21 years old and I have been done 2 cycles of test before at 500 mgs a week for 10 weeks. Had great gains and loved it. I am currently on my 2nd week of a test enath deca cycle (test 500 mgs and deca 350 mgs). But I want to stop taking my test because my friend talked me out of it today. He said at our age (21) we are way to yound for test because it ****s with our natural production, and it will make us sterile. Now I have run HCG and clomid in the past but this really worries me. Now, I want to go do a doctor and see if my sperm count is ok. The cycles I did I took a year in between and waited to do my other. Now what I want to do is discontinue my test, and replace it with primo. Now I know about deca dick, thats why i will be running hcg at 100 iu a week. What do you guys think? Am I just overreacting? Help me..
    -Pete

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    ? u have already done 2 cycles ur natural test is already royally ****ed up bro. and this sterile **** is bunk. unless u brutally abuse them and 500 mg isnt what i classify as brutal abuse. stop listening ot people and start doing ur homework. like 100iu a week of hcg ? u mean 1000 iu ? 100 iu wont do squat even at everyday injections. be your own guru ! most people out their dont know jack about gear and they read some article in some health magazine about the cons of juice and they become a resident expert in 5 mins. i'm not gonna hit on ur buddy but let me say this. there are a bunch of buck 50 and change people out there who will tell things that couldnt be further from the truth. what u should do is go out there and educate ur self. know it in and out, rather than taking someone's word (in most cases its "you know i heard so and so").
    usually i dont compile such long posts, but u seem like a knowledgable guy.

choice is yours, i would just finish up my cycle and stuff.
    Last edited by gundam675; 12-02-2003 at 08:55 PM.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I would finish up yoru cycle as planned and I wouldnt even consider taking the test out of any cycle. Deca is harder on your natrual test that test is. You will not only be shut down after your cycle, you will be shut down the whole time you you are on your cycle. As long as you go through the proper pct you will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    I would finish up yoru cycle as planned and I wouldnt even consider taking the test out of any cycle. Deca is harder on your natrual test that test is. You will not only be shut down after your cycle, you will be shut down the whole time you you are on your cycle. As long as you go through the proper pct you will be fine.
    Hmm yea I guess you guys are right im just bugging out. I meant 1000 iu of hcg a week. What if I lowered my test to 250 mgs a week? Would this shut me down while on my cycle? Thanks for your input guys I truely appreciate it.
    -Pete

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    Hmm yea I guess you guys are right im just bugging out. I meant 1000 iu of hcg a week. What if I lowered my test to 250 mgs a week? Would this shut me down while on my cycle? Thanks for your input guys I truely appreciate it.
    -Pete
    Yes, it would still shut you down. All you would be doing is weakening your gains.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Yes, it would still shut you down. All you would be doing is weakening your gains.

Your test should be higher than your deca also.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Ok, so youre 2 weeks in huh......well, drop the deca !
    Run 1 to 1.5cc/wk of the Test for 10 to 12 weeks...then, 2 weeks later go with the clomid. Youre a young buck, but your system is still developing...so I'd wait another year before your next cycle. I doubt you have done or will do any major hormonal damage.

JMHO

D

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    finish ur cycle, u already did two cycles so there is no turning back now... Whats done is done...

thanks guys bump

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    just finish it

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    OK, I am 21 years old and I have been done 2 cycles of test before at 500 mgs a week for 10 weeks. Had great gains and loved it. I am currently on my 2nd week of a test enath deca cycle (test 500 mgs and deca 350 mgs). But I want to stop taking my test because my friend talked me out of it today. He said at our age (21) we are way to yound for test because it ****s with our natural production, and it will make us sterile. Now I have run HCG and clomid in the past but this really worries me. Now, I want to go do a doctor and see if my sperm count is ok. The cycles I did I took a year in between and waited to do my other. Now what I want to do is discontinue my test, and replace it with primo. Now I know about deca dick, thats why i will be running hcg at 100 iu a week. What do you guys think? Am I just overreacting? Help me..
    -Pete
    Your friend is talking ****. You will not become sterile and your doses are reasonable. Just finish you cycle and use Clomid afterward. Your sperm count will drop during a cycle but will return to normal once you've been off a couple months. So no point running to the Dr as the results will be a lower count which will become normal once off.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Most sides of aas are reversible once you are off and fully recovered. Things like liver damage and gyno are not but we take every precaution to protect ourselves, like knowing the ins and outs of whatever we put in our bodies so we dont have "buddies" telling us bunk crap and believe them. Listen to are bros here they will help

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    gundam says it like it is. Thirst for knowledge and wait at least 3 years to begin again. If one person gives me advice I seek out even more of the same from others.

Thread Information