Thread: Problem....

PiecinItUp is offline Member

Problem....

I wasn't sure where to post this and I appologize if this is the wrong forum for it. I have been using nubain for pain relief and things and last night after I injected in my vien, it started to hurt (my vein) like a soreness. I woke up this morning and the pain was still there. Soreness from the injection site all the way up the same vein to the end of my bicep. I am wondering if I should be worried about this and seek medical attention. Please let me know, id like to keep my arm.

Pieces

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    I wasn't sure where to post this and I appologize if this is the wrong forum for it. I have been using nubain for pain relief and things and last night after I injected in my vien, it started to hurt (my vein) like a soreness. I woke up this morning and the pain was still there. Soreness from the injection site all the way up the same vein to the end of my bicep. I am wondering if I should be worried about this and seek medical attention. Please let me know, id like to keep my arm.

Pieces
    sounds like you hit a nerve. What does "pain relief and things" mean? Things like recreation?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Go see a Dr, I used to use not nubain but a injected drug for years. I never had a problem like you've mentioned or I can't remember it.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    sounds like you hit a nerve. What does "pain relief and things" mean? Things like recreation?

recreation, like smoking weed or drinking....should I be worried?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Seek medical attention for the pain.. then seek help for the nubain. It's a terrible drug thats ruined many lives, hell it almost ruined mine. I hate to see bodybuilders using it, you may as well be shooting morphine.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Yes you should be worried, because you're basically using a less ghetto version of heroin. Quit it bro... it's bad news.

Bro putting something in your vein isn't the same, but I remember telling myself that when I used to shot drugs. There will come a point that it won't be recreational anymore, it'll be a necessity to feel normal, at that point your hooked.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro putting something in your vein isn't the same, but I remember telling myself that when I used to shot drugs. There will come a point that it won't be recreational anymore, it'll be a necessity to feel normal, at that point your hooked.

JohnnyB

This I understand, and I thank you for all your words of wisdom. I don't exactly have a doctor where I live right now. What would you all suggest?

I've never had that problem Bro so I really couldn't say, unless you missed and it an abbess but then you'd need to go to the doc to get it lanced. Sorry

JohnnyB

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Go seek Med help ASAP..listen to these guys!

Thread Information