Out_A_Bounz is offline New Member

Started My Cycle Last night!!!! got some ????'s

last night was my first injection of my first cycle consisting of eq and winny

i'm shooting the eq for 8 weeks and going to start dropping the winny tabs around week 5 - end......my ass is still kinda sore, but nothing major

newayz, i got some questions for you guys:

1) i shouldn't begin to see effects until week 3 or 4 no?
    2) besides protien shakes and power bars, what do u guys snack on? (fruits, vegs, pigeons, birds, whatever u catch in your yard)
    3) i'm taking a thermapro 20 min b4 i work out, anything pros cons to that?
    4) is there anything besides accutain that can help prevent acne? i'm going to start tanning, but would it also be beneficial to eat less greasy foods? (i have never had a serious acne problem, and never cut back on grease for the sake of pimples b4, but this stuff is making me worry!)
    5) how much of the gains could i expect to realistically keep?
    thanx!

jason

Last edited by Out_A_Bounz; 01-07-2002 at 12:35 PM.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Started My Cycle Last night!!!! got some ????'s

Originally posted by Out_A_Bounz

1) i shouldn't begin to see effects until week 3 or 4 no?
    2) besides protien shakes and power bars, what do u guys snack on? (fruits, vegs, pigeons, birds, whatever u catch in your yard)
    3) i'm taking a thermapro 20 min b4 i work out, anything pros cons to that?
    4) is there anything besides accutain that can help prevent acne? i'm going to start tanning, but would it also be beneficial to eat less greasy foods? (i have never had a serious acne problem, and never cut back on grease for the sake of pimples b4, but this stuff is making me worry!)
    5) how much of the gains could i expect to realistically keep?
    thanx!
    1- Generally correct but everyone is different.
    2- Beef Jerkey and turkey sandwiches
    3- ?
    4- Tanning, a minimum of 2 showers a day, scrub with a lufa lufa brush, clearsil, and wash your bed sheets frequently.
    5- There are a lot of factors but with that cycle, you should keep most of it.

contraction is offline New Member
    the best thing that I found for acne is Clean and Clear by Johnson and Johnson-it has 10% Benzyl Peroxide in it
    you need a prescription to get anthing stronger (from my understanding)
    I used it 2x a day
    then bump up to 3x a day post cycle-that's when I tend to get it the most on my shoulders

GLASSVOICE is offline Junior Member
    For acne, The avon skin toner is good and cheap
    and, take at least 2 baths a day! Also swin in sea or pool!

GV

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    regarding your cycle. Usually people will start with week 1 through week 3 with equipoise because it takes a while to get started and at week 3 start the winny. This will also be more effective post cycle. So just stop the winny and resume on week 3 would be a good idea. Protein shakes with low carbs by myoplex or metrx are good choices tfor in between meal suppplements.

jersey juice is offline Member
    I eat any kinds of meat, and since I'm a powerlifter & NOT a Bodybuilder I don't worry TOO MUCH about appearance. That being said PIZZA IS STRENGTH, then I do 30min of cardio eod. I stay trim, but I'm smooth, big, but smooth. I concern myself with bodyfat around April to gear up (no pun) for the summer. As for acne, showers & I carry around alcohol swabs that I clean my injection areas with, really dries out the skin, but if it's that much of a problem, it'll get oily again. Eat, sleep & train hard!

Thread Information