Thread: Pain in the ass

Steven7 is offline Associate Member

Pain in the ass

I recently started my new cycle of prop + EQ. I've been taking ED injections and I've run into a bit of a problem. I reached over for a pen while I was sitting at my desk and I got a sharp burning pain in my right glute.
    The thing is, this happened toward the end of my last cycle too. Once I had finished the cycle the pain went away in a week or so. Does anyone have any ideas??
    The pain only lasts a few seconds if that's any help.

bigdog81 is offline Member
    dont sweat it bro.
    what size pin did you use.?
    i got a pain from sus...and i thought i was gonna go Fu##in mad..!!!!!!

1.5" pins. It's always the same side I get the pain. I'm really not keen on injecting anywhere else to be honest. I was worried that I'd done some permanent nerve damage.

are you sure you are injectin properly..and in the right spot?...do you have pain down your leg any?

I never get pains anywhere but my glutes. I've checked out spot injection sites and I'm sure I've got it right. It's only ever on my right side that I get the pain. It's not unbearable, I can live with it. As long as I know that I'm not doing any damage to myself.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    INject somewhere else.

hit the delts for now on.
    its real easy....
    spotinjecton.com will tell u all about it.
    my next cycle is only gonna be mostly in the delts.....and by the way...are you doin these injections yourself?

I'm not sure about injecting somewhere else. I don't know too much about them. all I've ever done is inject into the glutes.

I'll take a look at that. I am doing the injections myself. Trying to keep it low profile.

try that site.....if you cant learn from that site...then u need to stay w/ creatine or something...lol
    jk

Not too fussed with the delt idea. I'd be too woried about hitting the bone there. I'll persivere just now. If it gets too bad I might need to reconsider.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven7
    I never get pains anywhere but my glutes. I've checked out spot injection sites and I'm sure I've got it right. It's only ever on my right side that I get the pain. It's not unbearable, I can live with it. As long as I know that I'm not doing any damage to myself.
    No damage but you should avoid doing same spot more then about 6-8 times in a cycle... so you need more places to rotate... quads are really good and better then glutes.

if you use 1in. pinz...u cant lose bro.
    give it a try and you'll see that its not hard at all....the first time i hit the delt...i sat there with the pin for almost 30 min..contemplatin if i was gonna do it or not,.
    my glutes had been harassed too long...so i had no choice... u got this boy!!

I could handle the quads. i will be taking 4ml injections though. Is this o.k. for the quads? It wont stop me from running?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    If your doing ED shots and using glutes only, your setting yourself up for getting an infection or an abcess. Thats just too much oil to be going in the same spot.

Your goign to have to get over your fears and hit your quads or I guess delts or stop your cycle.

too many injections.....
    how frequent are your injections and how many cc's are you puttin in?
    then...we can help you on what u need to do.

I could handle the quads. i will be taking 4ml injections though. Is this o.k. for the quads? It wont stop me from running?
    I've handled 3 CC way better in quad then in glute.. like no lump, no pain, for me the quad is the best place for shot, but eventually this site gets worn out. I'd do 2 CC close to underwear line, then 2 more 3 inches down towards knee. Rotate between sides and you know where quad is, its on the side of your thigh but somewhat forward of your hip bone. Can take full 1.25 inches easy into muscle.

I'm not sure about injecting somewhere else. I don't know too much about them. all I've ever done is inject into the glutes.
    Dude, Please tell me you're not doing ED injec's just in your Glutes!
    (****...makin' my ass throb just thinkin' about it!)

ED shots should be hitting at the very least your quads, glutes and delts... That gives you 6 days between 2 injections in the same muscle.

Get over the fear and you can also inject your biceps and triceps. It's a LOT easier than most people think, you just have to get over the mental barrier.

Get a box of 25ga 1in pinz for your spot injects and keep the 1.5in pinz for glutes...

Red

Get over the fear and you can also inject your biceps and triceps. It's a LOT easier than most people think, you just have to get over the mental barrier.
    Yep, it's kinda like when you first had to warm up to that first shot...then after you did it, you're like, that's it, that's what I've been gettin' all mentally worked up for!
    Really Bro, "just do it" get it over with, ....you'll go through the wonderin' how you could have had so much concern part, ....and you'll be on to "Bigger" and "Better" things.

www.spotinjections.com

Besides Bro...you want to be disagreein' with a man with an Evil Monkey!
    He's VERY protective of Red. You don't wanna be pointed at believe me!
    So just do it.

Just injected into my right quad. What the **** was I worried about?!
    I just need to go through the same half hour of looking at the pin when I need to do my delts. No sweat at all!!
    Thanks guys.

Just injected into my right quad. What the **** was I worried about?!
    I just need to go through the same half hour of looking at the pin when I need to do my delts. No sweat at all!!
    Thanks guys.
    I used to do the same thing... preferred glutes for 1st 6 weeks, then I needed new site easier for me to see and do myself... the quad's shocked me... only 10% of the next day pain that the glutes have, after 2 days you wouldnt know you shot in quad, no lump, no redness, no itchyness... I think the quad is the BEST of all places...

Thread Information