Endurance is offline Associate Member

where do we draw the line?

Is there a price on certain AS where we say "nope not worth it?" I know that is someone was selling prop for $40 an amp thats ridiculous. but i mean is there a price where we say you know what i can't spend that much and it be worth it. anybody have some thoughts. drugs like deca , winny(although who can afford it anyhow), sust, dbol . things like this. This is not one of those "what do you pay" threads. Just to see where you guys draw the lines on how much you will pay versus the results

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Start making your own if the price raises above convenience

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Good topic actually. If I could get it and I wanted it, I would pay it. It just depends on your dedication to yourself. If you are willing to put in the effort to train hard, eat right, and sleep right, I see no reason to not reward yourself with a little help. I was never getting really ass raped in my mind because I wanted the stuff. It really depends on who you know. I have paid 150-200 for bottles before and felt it was okay. Most would say you're being raped but I didn't see it that way at the time. Just depends on how badly you want it.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i have an extra room

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    if you guys wanna move in and just bake it up all day long making ****!you can live rent free!!!then i'll bake you guys up,hahaha

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    That's really the way to go.. however some people don't trust themselves or have access to the raw materials.

So on that note, maybe we should cut out gym sources as well.. because everyone knows that their prices are ridiculous.

We should also probably do the steroids by total weight instead of by manufacturer or whatever, in order to maintain consistency. I will try to use a $100 standard..

I would not pay more than
    $100 for 6 grams of test cypionate /enanthate .
    $100 for 5 grams eq.
    $100 for 7 grams of tren
    $150 for 4 grams of primo-(RS prices last time around.. will never happen again.. so i'll prob. never buy primo)
    $100 for 2 grams var (powder)
    I won't ever buy deca , or winny, and prob not dbol either.

Yeah i have made my own prop and fina but of course those are from pellets. My last source got busted in a huge way. i would say there is a couple of you that "feel" my pain on that one. anyhow i used to be able to get everything but my new source is just an intermediate. so by the time it gets to me its kinda pricey. Like $10 for a sust amp umm $14 for a winny amp $70 for #100 dbols. oh and $15 for a 200mg deca amp. sometimes i wonder if i would be better just taking supps or not anything because im getting raped every time i do a cycle that doesn't have prop or fina in it

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I have moved on from buying gear from a gym guy.To expensive. I will make my own for now on. Its a 1/3 the cost and I no whats in it or not ( I heard about a ug lab that pissed in there ****) dont know if its true but it was enough for me to look at other avenues.

get the bed ready

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    if you guys wanna move in and just bake it up all day long making ****!you can live rent free!!!then i'll bake you guys up,hahaha
    im on my way

sux but

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    That's really the way to go.. however some people don't trust themselves or have access to the raw materials.

So on that note, maybe we should cut out gym sources as well.. because everyone knows that their prices are ridiculous.

We should also probably do the steroids by total weight instead of by manufacturer or whatever, in order to maintain consistency. I will try to use a $100 standard..

I would not pay more than
    $100 for 6 grams of test cypionate /enanthate .
    $100 for 5 grams eq.
    $100 for 7 grams of tren
    $150 for 4 grams of primo-(RS prices last time around.. will never happen again.. so i'll prob. never buy primo)
    $100 for 2 grams var (powder)
    I won't ever buy deca, or winny, and prob not dbol either.
    i can't get raw materials so im stuck with a gym source even though he was a friend before i even knew he used them

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Endurance
    i can't get raw materials so im stuck with a gym source even though he was a friend before i even knew he used them
    the only place i was talking about raw materials was the anavar . the others i just multiplied mg/ml by the number of mls.

pack your bags

im on my way
    pack your pellets, your lab, and your pillow!!you can pay me in fina for the rent.oh and you can bring bitches here any hour of the nigt as well.i'm an excellent roomate,hahaha.jersey sucks, but we'll just train, shoot fina all day, and off to the citythe escape jersey skanks,hahaha

how bout may?

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    pack your pellets, your lab, and your pillow!!you can pay me in fina for the rent.oh and you can bring bitches here any hour of the nigt as well.i'm an excellent roomate,hahaha.jersey sucks, but we'll just train, shoot fina all day, and off to the citythe escape jersey skanks,hahaha

I have a minor in chemistry and i have a small lab in my room right now with all the neccesary materials. I can bring along 2 girls that i know of who are not jersey skanks and like to play hide and cum seek my ass. I can bake fina while we bake ourselves then go train then leave the girls in the room and go find some hookers. hmmm shooting up, baking, training, ****ing, smoking out. Are you God? and do you call your home heaven?

i'm always looking out

I have a minor in chemistry and i have a small lab in my room right now with all the neccesary materials. I can bring along 2 girls that i know of who are not jersey skanks and like to play hide and cum seek my ass. I can bake fina while we bake ourselves then go train then leave the girls in the room and go find some hookers. hmmm shooting up, baking, training, ****ing, smoking out. Are you God? and do you call your home heaven?
    for the good AR bros!!life is good,huh?

Thread Information