catch42 is offline New Member

pin size question

its my first post in a while, i just got back from being thrown off a football team that i wont mention, any way im in the 4th week of my test enthate cycle running it at 500 mgs per week for 10, i been using a 1 inch pin iny my ass b/c thats all i had avaible but i am switching to 1 and a half starting with my 5th shot, my question is i understand it takes enthate 2-3 weeks to kick in and i do feel a pump and weight gain but did i lose alot of the effectiveness by only using an inch? im decently lean im 5 10 220 not fat at all or skinny big as is, but obviously wana get bigger,sorry for long post but as usal i appricate any feedback thanks alot guys

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    No your fine........ if your bf is low enough you can use 1" in the glute but 1.5" is advisable to use so that you are sure you're in the muscle.

Enan will take more that 2 - 3 weeks to build blood levels but not much longer.

catch42 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    No your fine........ if your bf is low enough you can use 1" in the glute but 1.5" is advisable to use so that you are sure you're in the muscle.

Enan will take more that 2 - 3 weeks to build blood levels but not much longer.

Thanks alot mudman, i was ****tin myself thinkin i was wasting good gear b/c i didnt have the right size pin, just another question...what do you recommend for my post cycle? iam pretty sure i can get hcg and clomid so what do u suggest? thanks the feedback is alwaysappricated

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    1.5 will ensure an optimum injection. 1" with lower BF%..and not an oversized ass is alright, if that is all you have..you have to do what you have to do, I suppose. Howoever, I would get some 1.5's for the future.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    arimidex or nolva, and clomid 300mg day one, 2-11 100mg 12-21 50mg

funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    i always use 1.5 that way i know i am in the muscle...

Doc

Thread Information