Thread: Anadrol

BigPete is offline Associate Member

Anadrol

What's everyone's feelings on Anadrol ? I was thinkin about a Cyp 600mg a week,Deca 600mg a week, and some Anadrol for the first 4 weeks. I know a lot of you don't think it's a good idea to use Anadrol but are there good benefits from it or should you just not use it period? Thanks!

choice is offline Junior Member
    Unless you're experienced i would stick with dbol

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Bro right now im on 100mg a day of Anadrol and 1000mg of test a week and im growing by the minute I love it

built4life is offline Junior Member
    and you aint going to keep much of it.

Anytime you wanna compare what I keep ill be more than happy to have a discussion with you im not some young kid who is trying to fool around with AS for the first time but thanks for the vote of confidence that im not going to keep any of it

When you say "experienced" does that mean you have to do 25 cycles before you can be called experienced? I have been weight traing for almost 8 yrs and yould say 3 of them is where I didn't know what I was doin. I train hard and eat like a motha! I am 6' 205lbs 10% bf. So would you recommend me using Anadrol and if so how much? Thanks!

built4life is offline Junior Member
    hey, im just sayin... TO EVERYONE ALSO.. that you gain like a motha off AS like anadrol , d-bol, test. etc., compared to taking deca , winny, e-q, primo.etc. which you keep about 60-80% of gains. why wouldnt you want to keep the gains? thats the best bet...a combination of both is better though. sorta counter acts.

It all depends on what "look"you going for if you want to take a mass cycle like I think the original poster is looking for then hell take the anadrol nothing wrong with a few drols among friends!! I dont think you have to be experienced but i think you have to be knowledgable so you know the effects of an AS heavyhitter like Anadrol

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

Pete

Try it for sure. I personally do better on d-ball , but others do well on drols, so can't hurt to try. Only thing to watch is gyno from progestone, might add just a bit of winny into mix to prevent that.

The Iron Game Guest
    "you gain like a motha off AS like anadrol , d-bol, test. etc., compared to taking deca , winny, e-q, primo.etc. which you keep about 60-80% of gains"

if you keep 60% of gains made on test you are doing something wrong, dbol is a different story but there are still ways to keeo as high as 90% +

Compaq is offline Junior Member

The Iron Game

Hi, If you can keep 90 percent of it, I would Like to know. When I start my second cycle I'm thinking of doing anadrol and I did hear that people lose a lot of what they gain even though you take a test along with it. How can you keep 90 percent of it?

The Iron Game Guest
    by adding an aromatase inhibitor into the equation you prevent the water weight from being added, thus when you stop you dont lose the 40% that people assume to often to be gains. By using clomid as well post cycle you help restore your hpt axis and to allow your body to remain in an anabolic state. Of course there are many other things can be done but that would take up this page and many more.

This is not the case with anadrol though

So what do you recommend to stack with Anadrol on a 10 weeks cycle? How long and how much should you take Anadrol? Thanks!

I would stack test with anadrol but thats my opinion ten weeks sounds like a fine cycle my cycle is 100mg every day plus 1000mg of test a week

The Iron Game Guest
    Pureanger is right on, you should follow anadrol use with an androgen

Thread Information