Thread: T400, stack

HuskersGTSR is offline New Member

T400, stack

Whats the deal with T4, i can't find anything on the net for reviews and such, but i hear great things about it from freinds, can anyone give me a place to reveiw it, or opinions. i was going to take a T4, Deca 300 stack, how does that sound? I've also heard that its a pretty painful injection. i was going to follow that cycle up immediately with a Winny EQ stack. recommendations wanted

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HuskersGTSR
    Whats the deal with T4, i can't find anything on the net for reviews and such, but i hear great things about it from freinds, can anyone give me a place to reveiw it, or opinions. i was going to take a T4, Deca 300 stack, how does that sound? I've also heard that its a pretty painful injection. i was going to follow that cycle up immediately with a Winny EQ stack. recommendations wanted
    I assume your talking abou test-400? A few of my friends used that **** and got ****ty results from it, and I know for sure it was real. Not only were the injections extremely painful, but caused severe soreness for days, and lots of swelling. Everything i have found about it says its very unsterile stuff, and severely underdosed, I wouldnt use that ****. I'd get another kind of test. But overall the cycles looks ok.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    My brother used that cycle before...400mg of Test 400 a week and 300mg of Deca a week for 10 weeks. He got great results. It was painful he said but he really liked it.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    do a search... there have been tons of threads on t400. alot of people like it and allot f people complain about the pain.

cjp85 is offline Member
    If anything T400 would be pretty sterile considering how much BA it has in it

Thread Information