The Boss is offline New Member

About to start my first cycle couple of questions

Ok im 24 185lbs 5'11''

I have been lifting for about the last 6 months.

My buddy has all the equipment and has cycled before but he wants to do a cycle of sustanon and some other type of oral steroid , I think Halotestin .

I have read mixed reviews about sustanon and want your opinions for my goals:

* I only want to do 1 or 2 cycles then maintain what I can on my own so muscle retention is big.

* I only want to get up to 200-205 lbs.(after I am done stay at this weight)

* I want to lose a little bit of fat in my gut.(maybe do this after the first cycle)

I am a complete noob and all these posts are like reading egyption to me. You guys are a wealth of knowledge, and I appreciate any help.
    Last edited by The Boss; 12-03-2003 at 03:30 PM.

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    If you just want to gain 15lbs and then maintain for the rest of your life, stay away from AAS. Get a kick as diet and routine worked out. That is all you need. No need for AAS at all. Then a good cardio routine and minipulate your diet to cut some fat.

GODstatus is offline Junior Member
    Def search and learn as much as u can on the board. There is a lot to know before jumping into a cycle and the info is all here.

Know ur goals and how ur gonna reach them...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    No such thing as 1 or 2 cycles. We have all said it. If you just want 15 pounds, I totally agree with Dawhoady. You can easily put that on with a good diet and training routine

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    lifting for only six months and want to juice? 15 lbs is achievable naturally. all you need to do is tweek the diet. if you choose to use aas stay around here and learn as much as you can.

I know it seems like A lot of info on the board, but if you slow down and hang out for a few months, you can't imagine how much you can learn.

Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    lifting for only six months and want to juice? 15 lbs is achievable naturally. all you need to do is tweek the diet. if you choose to use aas stay around here and learn as much as you can.
    Good call. I was just about to edit my post! 6 months is NOTHING. Most guys on here lift for years before jumping to the darkside.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    No such thing as 1 or 2 cycles. We have all said it. If you just want 15 pounds, I totally agree with Dawhoady. You can easily put that on with a good diet and training routine
    100% agreed. no such thing as one or two cycles. 15 pounds? try 25 or 30 with 2 cycles. once you get started 15 pounds want be good enough and then being stuck there will be worse.try natural for another six months. That will get you what your looking for.

The Boss is offline New Member
    I think I put that wrong I have been lifting for years. But the last 6 months I have been much more intense. I used to be 155lbs at the age of 20. Then after lifting for a year reached 170lbs. Then after 2 years reached 185. I have tried naturally to put on 20lbs more(thus the extra fat). Now I am stuck and have been for months. I have hit my limits with weight and mixing routines.

I am willing to do the work but it would be nice to break into another weight class.

But if maintaing a 20lb gain after the juice is unrealistic I will reconsider.
    Last edited by The Boss; 12-03-2003 at 03:49 PM.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boss
    I think I put that wrong I have been lifting for years. But the last 6 months I have been much more intense.
    That doesn't matter. You should workout seriousley for at least a couple of years before you start to juice. By that time you could come close to meeting your goals. Steroids aren't necessary for want you want to acheive.

Thread Information