BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Is my thinking on this logical?

Formerly having sworn the paths of Deca and I would n'ayer cross, I've continually become more and more intrigued by the propsect of giving it a try in a pure bulker. My main concern has always been its rep for a harsh recovery; given that, would a cycle looking something like this mitigate those conerns:

weeks 1-13 test enanthate at 500mg/week
    weeks 1-10 deca at 300mg/week

My thinking here is twofold: 1. the comparably modest dose of deca should, I imagine, make things easier and, 2. ceasing the deca a full three weeks prior to the test should also assist in the recovery process. It is largely the latter issue of timing that I am unsure of. In the grand scheme of things, does three weeks extra of test to "cruise" through the initial post-deca crash essentially mean jack, or might there be some merit to this? Thanks.

sonhouse is offline Junior Member
    I do the same thing w/Tren . I have posted I do this and most people don't by in to it. I believe in it!
    Only difference being the half life of tren is so much shorter, but it still can shut you down hard. DJ

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Have you ran Fina before? Could it be anyworse? Or is Deca dick just reported more because its more popular? If getting shutdown is what you are afraid of, I personally find Fina shuts me down way harder than Deca, even @ 75mg/EOD. But were all different. What intrigues me about Deca is its ability to lubricate the joint. Hey man just go for it, you know what your doing.

I FULLY intend to do this when I one day use tren , and see no reason why it wouldn't provide at least some assistance. It is, as you imply, the matter of half-lives where I begin to wonder if it provides ANY benefit whatsoever with the deca .

BDTR is offline Retired
    It'll help post deca limp dick with your sex drive, however exogenous test isn't going to aids your recovery and the longer you run it, the harder you'll bee shut down. Besides, deca at 300 is really nothing special at all, id just do a test/tren enanthate /dbol stack.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    It'll help post deca limp dick with your sex drive, however exogenous test isn't going to aids your recovery and the longer you run it, the harder you'll bee shut down. Besides, deca at 300 is really nothing special at all, id just do a test/tren enanthate/dbol stack.
    **** these last minute second guessings....Maybe i'll give tren a try and do a simple test enan cycle with tren placed somewhere in the middle.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    BG...my last cycle i ran sust/deca /tren ....i never got deca dick and recovery was easy in my mind...granted it was my 1st pct so i didnt know what to expect..but i did keep about 90% of my gains and never lost morale or my sex drive...it will effec everyone diff....but deca/tren would give you some awesome strength that would be the only reason i would ever run the 2 again

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    but deca/tren would give you some awesome strength that would be the only reason i would ever run the 2 again
    I'm glad that worked out for you, but I don't see how I'll ever have the balls to "piggyback" deca and tren given A) their independent reputations for being harsh in terms of recovery, but, more importantly, B) the two together would give cause to more worry than they're worth with regards to progesterone implications.

longhornDr is offline Member
    I agree with bdtr...it's not going to make the recovery any easier or shorter, but it will lessen the symptoms.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    My first time i used tren i ended it the same day as my test prop....... bad bad bad idea...... my poor hammer..
    this time i am ending the tren 2 weeks before ending enathate..
    i think this coudl be applyied to deca ..
    its alot easier (for me) to end a cycle wit only test..

Thread Information