brolly is offline New Member

anti E's and Chest GrowTh

will taking an anit e liek arimidex and nolvadex everyday prevent chest growth... what are some ways i can take a cycle..but keep my chest te same size it is now, b/c it is really big..and kinda out of proportion with the rest of my body...i just dont want it to get any bigger...just more shredded..

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brolly
    will taking an anit e liek arimidex and nolvadex everyday prevent chest growth... what are some ways i can take a cycle..but keep my chest te same size it is now, b/c it is really big..and kinda out of proportion with the rest of my body...i just dont want it to get any bigger...just more shredded..
    anti-e's could prevent tit growth...but will not hamper chest growth....don't work your chest as much as the rest of your body

protz2812 is offline New Member
    what do you mean by too big, like tits or muscle big

Quote Originally Posted by protz2812
    what do you mean by too big, like tits or muscle big

like muscle big...their liek 2 huge blocks..i dotn want them any bigger

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Anti such as youve mentioned are primeraly for breast cancer so trying to make dominant parts smaller arent going to work by taking this route just stop working the chest so much (once a week is fine) focus more on the traps and arms and it will bring it all back into proportion.Tell me what does your chest workout look like compared to the rest of your body parts?...........Hitman

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    Anti such as youve mentioned are primeraly for breast cancer so trying to make dominant parts smaller arent going to work by taking this route just stop working the chest so much (once a week is fine) focus more on the traps and arms and it will bring it all back into proportion.Tell me what does your chest workout look like compared to the rest of your body parts?...........Hitman
    all i do is flat bench an dincline..and cables for chest...its more the fact that i ahev been lifting heavyily since 8th grade..and i had abroad chest when i was younger...so it just progressivly blew up...right now its pretty much in proportion...well see what happens when i take my cycle..i just finished watching pumping iron...so this idea had faded
    ill just take the anti e's so i dotn get bitch tits

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    my chest is also like that. just stretch them to spread it out. take 2 70 lb dumbells and lie on a flat bench and let the dumbells push ur arms below parrallel. this is very painful. hold it for as long as u can. in 2 weeks ur chest will spread out. ull be fine !

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    dont do steroids then.

Thread Information