rambo is offline The Lord God

Humulin-R Peak Time

I'm running a 4 week cycle of Humulin-R, started out two days ago at 4 IU, and moved to 6, will move to 8 today, and maintain at 10 PWO for the remainder of the cycle. I'm looking to make ABSOLUTELY sure that my carb/protein intake is at a correct breakdown timewise to insure maximum results.

Currently I am intaking a 80g carb/40 pro PWO shake 5 minutes follwing my shot, taken over a period of 4 minutes, since R initially hits in 15 minutes or less.

Within an hour after my shake I take in 50g carb/60 pro.

At the highest peak of R, two hours after injection, I take in 45carb/50 pro, this in complex carbs and slower digesting protien.

... I am hoping that if I have any deficiets in my timing someone can point them out to me, any suggestions from experienced slin users who have used R is also very appreciated. I read that the two hour meal should include some fats, but that does not seem logical considering the circumstances, and I have been going with as few fats as possible.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    looks good. u know what u are doing. i would bump the protein to 75 g perhaps in that shake.

Thanks, I assume you mean the PWO shake to 75g. My second shake is actually just a smaller shake that I take right after the workout.

Bump for a response before I take a nap and wake to find no one on the board (I'm in a crazy time zone).

Considering the amount of you that use slin and havn't chimed in, this makes me cranky.

Yes, that's the maximum you should run a slin only cycle, and that also was not my question.

Thread Information