BrownBomber is offline Member

T3 Cycle Question

I will be staring my cut up cycle ASAP (I got bursitis in my shoulder and gotta get that healed up). I will run my cycle Prop/Tren /Clen /T3 for 10 weeks. The last 6 weeks of the cycle I will include Tren and T3. I would run one long 10 week cycle of T3 (and still might if I here some good feedback) but since it is very catabolic I wanted to save the high doses while I was on Tren.

My question is for the 1st 4 weeks of this cycle would it be beneficial to include T3 at 25mgcs ED?

Thanks
    BB

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I've read running doses of T3 around 25 to 75mcg will help up-regulate protein synthsis...... the dose is based on the individual and you will need to find what works for you.

As for your T3 cycle you will want a few weeks before you cycle ends to taper down the T3....... You do not want to recover your thyroid and HPTA at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I've read running doses of T3 around 25 to 75mcg will help up-regulate protein synthsis...... the dose is based on the individual and you will need to find what works for you.

As for your T3 cycle you will want a few weeks before you cycle ends to taper down the T3....... You do not want to recover your thyroid and HPTA at the same time.
    Understood. However I will tapering the T3 down as Im sure you know. My cycle will end while Im taking 12.5 mcgs of T3. By that time my Thyroid should be set.

BB

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber
    Understood. However I will tapering the T3 down as Im sure you know. My cycle will end while Im taking 12.5 mcgs of T3. By that time my Thyroid should be set.

BB
    Are you going to run the T3 to the end of your cycle? Even at the tapered dose of 12.5mcgs you thyroid will still be shutdown and will need to recover.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Are you going to run the T3 to the end of your cycle? Even at the tapered dose of 12.5mcgs you thyroid will still be shutdown and will need to recover.

I was but you know your **** so.....

Would a week difference between the end of my T3 cycle and end of my AS be enough?

Thanks
    BB

If this is the first time your running T3 who knows....... everyone will recover different...... I would allow 2 weeks but 3 weeks would be ideal.

Thanks bro!

Thread Information