jdog55 is offline Associate Member

Proestrogen Gyno

How are regular gyno and proestrogen induced gyno different? I've never felt any uncomfortableness in my chest but after coming off the cycle it looks like my nipples are a little puffier. It looks like my chest is fatter also but no bumps anywhere. Is it possible to get proestrogen gyno on only 500mg deca and 600mg test?

Jdog55

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog55
    How are regular gyno and proestrogen induced gyno different? I've never felt any uncomfortableness in my chest but after coming off the cycle it looks like my nipples are a little puffier. It looks like my chest is fatter also but no bumps anywhere. Is it possible to get proestrogen gyno on only 500mg deca and 600mg test?

Jdog55

I think worrying about gyno makes u sometimes "SEE" something that isnt there. Thats my prob usually. If you think you are getting gyno take some nolvadex

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Progestrogen related gyno you will end up lactating........ Gyno from estrogen will leave pea size lumps behind your nipple...... not everyone see the signs before gyno sets in.

Jackman is offline Banned
    so is there any diference of what roids give each? bump for response plz

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Progestrogen related gyno you will end up lactating........ Gyno from estrogen will leave pea size lumps behind your nipple...... not everyone see the signs before gyno sets in.
    are there other forms other than just "pea size lumps" cause i have something in my left chest but its one solid mass kinda like an ince circular i thougt it was gyno??? is it or may it be something else, i've had it since i was younger, a doctor said it was jsut fatty deposit and did nothing for it, now i'm about 6wks into my cycle and i'm pretty sure its gotten a bit bigger

thanx

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Wait, are you saying you have a lump? Ugh... that would be bad dude! Ya my doctor said the same thing (That bastard) about the lumps I had as a child. They went away over time but I remember that the lumps were actually pretty huge, but I was in 5th grade and m hands were tiny. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix78
    are there other forms other than just "pea size lumps" cause i have something in my left chest but its one solid mass kinda like an ince circular i thougt it was gyno??? is it or may it be something else, i've had it since i was younger, a doctor said it was jsut fatty deposit and did nothing for it, now i'm about 6wks into my cycle and i'm pretty sure its gotten a bit bigger

thanx
    Some people will get lumps that stay small like peas and some will have ones that grow and get larger.

N4cer is offline Member
    Proestrogen? Is that like Progesterone?

Yes..

Thread Information