1luv is offline Associate Member

STarting early o nthe spring cycle...input bros

aight boys...i am looking to get started early for once on the spring cycle. My test is going to be cyp bc i like it better than enan. But, here is where the question come in...i want to put on weight, a good amount, want to remain cut (right now i am 6'2" 180 about 6% bf). I was thinking maybe deca or eq, but i am concerned bc i am a Div 1 athlete and sometimes they tend to suprise u with a check (knowing they stay in ur system long as hell) .....then i looked at prop/fina cycle, but the ed injections turned me away...suggestions on cycle please...thanks in advance bros!

1Luv

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    if ya wanna stay cut then i would go with the EQ because of the vascularity and deca is known for more bulking and more bloat... also deca stays in your system alot longer if your worried about testing. how much test are you gonna take? and PCT?

Gilster is offline Member
    Deca can be detected for 18 months, EQ can be detected for 5 months, and Cyp can be detected for 3 months in a steroid drug test so stay away from those, if you don't know when you will be tested. Most college athelets stick to primo, tren , prop, ananvar...I am not sure of winny though but some use it... These will all be out of your system 4-5 weeks after your last dose. Design something with that in mind. Otherwise you might get caught. Deca is definitely a NO NO...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    Deca can be detected for 18 months, EQ can be detected for 5 months, and Cyp can be detected for 3 months in a steroid drug test so stay away from those, if you don't know when you will be tested. Most college athelets stick to primo, tren, prop, ananvar...I am not sure of winny though but some use it... These will all be out of your system 4-5 weeks after your last dose. Design something with that in mind. Otherwise you might get caught. Deca is definitely a NO NO...
    Ok, i kno when they WONT test, so 3 or 5 months is FINE! i coulda sworn EQ stayed longer. SO...would a cyp/eq cycle be a good option...EQ at 400 mg a week and how should irun the cyp?

Cyp 10 weeks 500mgs
    EQ 10 weeks 400mgs
    PCT 14-21 days after last shot

Make sure you have clomid for pct and nolva in case of gyno and for pct as well.

First cycle? How old are you?

Go with just the Cyp IMO if it is your first cycle.

Cyp 10 weeks 500mgs
    EQ 10 weeks 400mgs
    PCT 14-21 days after last shot

Make sure you have clomid for pct and nolva in case of gyno and for pct as well.

First cycle? How old are you?

Go with just the Cyp IMO if it is your first cycle.
    no this is my 2nd cycle you could say...long ago b4 research i did some stupid dbol tabs...then last summer i did a cycle of eq/enan...i never posted my stats...here they are

21 years old, 6'2" 180 lbs 6% bf, been training seriously for 3-4 years. Looking to add about 20 pounds but want to keep something towards the end of the cycle to keep cut (maybe winny only prob is its so **** expensive) thanks bros

Go with the EQ and Cyp like I wrote. If you can afford the winny add it in like this..

Week 7-12 50mg/d

I love how well you harden up at the end of the cycle and loose all the water and see a more true result without the water. I love this overlap.

Go with the EQ and Cyp like I wrote. If you can afford the winny add it in like this..

Week 7-12 50mg/d

I love how well you harden up at the end of the cycle and loose all the water and see a more true result without the water. I love this overlap.
    looks good to me...anyone else have any other choices besides the cyp/eq combo?

prop/eq
    prop/eq/winny
    prop/winny
    enan/eq
    sust/eq
    dbol /sust/eq
    dbol/enan/eq
    dbol/cyp/eq
    dbol/enan/eq/winny
    dbol/cyp/eq/winny

I could go on for ever it feels...lol...you have alot of options really.

recommend sus over cyp or anything over the original cycle we came up with? cost is another concern of mine...for the cyp/eq/winny...im looking at close to $650

You are being RAPED on those prices bro...I do not recommend sust over cyp but I do recomend enan over cyp, but that is just my preference.

bad prices???????? whats the average going on cyp 10ml x 200mg (My price is 80) EQ 10ml x 200mg (for me its 125) winny 20ml x 50g (mine is 125)....am i really getting ripped?

Thread Information