heyherc is offline Junior Member

Extreme Shoulder Discomfort

Okay I started my 3rd cycle on sunday with 2 cc,s of cyp (250mg/ml) and 1 cc of deca (300mg/ml) all chinese gear in my left delt (3cc total) and my training partner did the exact same shot in the exact same spot on his delt. Now it is tuesday and my arm has swelled up to 19" on my left biceps where my right biceps are still 18" for a total of 1" of friggin swelling. I have trouble moving my arm without a lot of pain. My training partner had some minor swelling but no pain or discomfort. I also got the flu pretty bad on monday which may or may not have been related but i dont know. Anyway, what do you guys make of this?

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    It's probably just swelling from the injection and the amount of BA in **'s cyp.....

Bumpin this up, the wife is really getting concerned with all the swelling. Any more input.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    3cc's is a shitload to be injecting in a delt. Most guys I have heard usually only do 1 and 2 is max. Throw some heat on it and watch it over the next day or so. If it doesn't go down after that period of time get it checked out.

viperlingerfelt is offline Associate Member
    herc....you should be fine...as said earlier, the BA content is causing it...people react differently to it, so your partner may just tolerate it better....

why use your delt, your not injecting that often with that combination....go with the quads and glutes...it may still swell, but you can handle the pain in them sites better...

as said earlier also...put a heating pad on it and try to move it some also to help dissapate the gear...

Caps is offline New Member
    Heyherc, fuck shooting 3ml in my delts anymore, I'm just going to break it up and shoot 1.5ml at a time.(of course in different sites)

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro ull be allright dont worry that shit happens to me all the time when i hit cyp from ttokyo but with that shit i get pain too,loys of it .

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I shoot 3cc's in my delts all the time...never had any problems. However to date I've only used deca /winny and currently shooting 2cc's durabolin /1cc sust...I know of other guys that shoot 3ccs as well...just depress plunger very slowly and THOROUGHLY massage site after the injection.

Originally posted by viperlingerfelt
    herc....you should be fine...as said earlier, the BA content is causing it...people react differently to it, so your partner may just tolerate it better....

why use your delt, your not injecting that often with that combination....go with the quads and glutes...it may still swell, but you can handle the pain in them sites better...

as said earlier also...put a heating pad on it and try to move it some also to help dissapate the gear...
    Hey bro, i,ve always used my delts but always used euro gear and never more than 2cc at once until this time. I tryed a quad shot once with 2cc,s of testoviron and i could barely walk for 3 or 4 days so those ones scare me. I will be doing my 1st glute shot tonight and may do 1-1/2cc,c in each glute. As for the arm, the swelling has come down alot but not completely and i have much more movement today also.

Thanks for all the support guys

Thread Information