bluesurfer is offline New Member

mexican oral cycle?

hello everyone. i am 23 years old, weigh 170 ponds i'm 6'2. i am a soccer player. i'm having acl reconstructive surgery on my left knee in two weeks. I've been workin out since i was 18 years, and i'm not getting any bigger. i know this could be due to genetics and soccer. however i would like to get up to 190 or so. the only problem i have is that i have a panic of needles. what oral would you guys recomend i should do for a cycle? Also the only acces i have to juice is buying in mexico. the catch is that it needs to be out of my system by next august. and i won't be able to start lifting (legs anyway) until about three months after surgery. thank you guys very much.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesurfer
    hello everyone. i am 23 years old, weigh 170 ponds i'm 6'2. i am a soccer player. i'm having acl reconstructive surgery on my left knee in two weeks. I've been workin out since i was 18 years, and i'm not getting any bigger. i know this could be due to genetics and soccer. however i would like to get up to 190 or so. the only problem i have is that i have a panic of needles. what oral would you guys recomend i should do for a cycle? Also the only acces i have to juice is buying in mexico. the catch is that it needs to be out of my system by next august. and i won't be able to start lifting (legs anyway) until about three months after surgery. thank you guys very much.
    IMO you need to hold off till you are recovered and can train...Also need to come to terms with your fear of needles or stick to creatine and prohormones...

Gilster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    IMO you need to hold off till you are recovered and can train...Also need to come to terms with your fear of needles or stick to creatine and prohormones...
    Ditto..Yet another one......

i know having to wait until next year is a big posibility. and i'm ok with that. i want to do my first cycle the right way. just want to know if its posible to do it. about the needles, i don't think its going to ever happen. unless it's a life or death situation. thanx.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    If you want to do it right then you hafto use needles. If not go away cause then steroids aint for you.

this isn't right man. i turn to you guys for help and advise, and you put me down because of something that i have no control over.

sublang is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    If you want to do it right then you hafto use needles. If not go away cause then steroids aint for you.

That was rude. This board needs to come to terms with the fact that some people can't handle needles. That doesn't mean they are any less of a man (or woman). People come to this board for advice and there is a tactful way to give advice.

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    The only reason they are saying that is because it is true. I was terrified of needles so I tried an oral cycle (it sucked and it is horrible for your liver). So I sucked it up and got my girlfriend to give me injections. She did this for 3 cycles cause I was a pussy and this last cycle I started giving my own quad injects. I actuallly like to do it myself better now cause I am in total control and it hurts less. So do yourself a favor, get someone to do it for you, suck it up and do it yourself, or just stick with the prohormones and creatine.
    Orals are HORRIBLE for your liver and not nearly as effective. Trust me bro, figure out how to deal with the needle. My first cycle was sus 250/week, I only did 1 shot per week (you can handle it). I gained 20 pounds after 8 weeks and kept 10 after a few months.
    You can do it.
    Here is a trick, just go buy everything you need. Once you have it youll have to do it. Get 25 gauge needles, go very slowly and you wont even feel it.
    Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by sublang
    That was rude. This board needs to come to terms with the fact that some people can't handle needles. That doesn't mean they are any less of a man (or woman). People come to this board for advice and there is a tactful way to give advice.
    When did i attack him for not being a real man? Read my post again.

ok, i did not mean for this to get going in the wrong direction. now, if anyone could help me with an oral that can be purchased in a pharmacy in mexico and that would be out of the system by august it would be great. in this case the liver is not a problem since i only plan to do one cycle and get to 190 195 max. thanx everyone for their input.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    for what you want anavar will probly be the only thing decent you could take...but not worth it at all in my opinion...you would probly gainthe same by just adding an extra 1000 cals a day in your daily diet

Try the reaserch button..its helpful, and nothing is going to get spoonfed to ya...all of us had to do it, ts not gonna hurt you

Or you could use a dbol bridge...10mg dbol in the morning for 60 days. Studies have shown 60 days to be the best. Most likley you will keep the gains. PCT wouldnt be necessary but you can use it if you want.

i had thought about dianabol 15mg/day but i read somewhere that when the effects slow down after about eight weeks, you should also inject deca durabolin or primobolan at 200mg/week. and also under what name is dianabol sold in mexican farmacias? thanx

i had thought about dianabol 15mg/day but i read somewhere that when the effects slow down after about eight weeks, you should also inject deca durabolin or primobolan at 200mg/week. and also under what name is dianabol sold in mexican farmacias? thanx
    just shoot test, keep your awesome gains and thank us later, don't go with just the orals man, you'll get a lot of water weight, get bigger and then drop all or most of your gains and it will have been a waste of money, you'll be starting at square one again, and thinking you'vem hit a plateau in your strentgh and everyone will think that you were shooting anyway since you got big, and then went back to bruce banner really quickly, all help here bro just trying to look out , no flame intended on anything.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont get it.. when my dog first needed insulin shots i would give myself subcutaneous saline shots for fun. Needles are not a big deal.. they don't hurt, they don't damage you, and they can be fun! Palme's idea of a dbol bridge isn't bad. The ony problem is that dbol gains are usually mostly water. I agree with others.. stick to creatine and pro hormones if you can't inject. 1-test is probably the best out there.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    this isn't right man. i turn to you guys for help and advise, and you put me down because of something that i have no control over.
    hey bro, was'nt tryin to bash you, sorry if i came off that way..as far as the needles, you can do anything you put your mind to.

ok well i guess i will then have to just suck it up and stick! i hope i don't faint lol. i guess i could go with sostenon 250 500mg/week for six weeks and then clomid. sticking myself twice a week shouln't be that bad. i know i can get the ready-jects at the farmacia, my brother did a cycle with that. is there anything else i should throw in and should i do it for longer than six weeks.? and will it be out of my system by next august?

i wold like to thank everybody for telling me straight up what's best. sometimes it's not what you want to hear but in the end you guys are the ones with the experience and knowledge. thanx bros.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have a fear of shot or think that it "hurts" use a Lidocaide topical before...you will not feel a thing! However once you start using AAS you will want to continue...to truely benifit from AAS..you need to put your best foot forward, be in 100% conidtion to train, recover and use injectables!

Thread Information