spawnbmw is offline New Member

Question how many kits needed

iam about to take gh by serostim...my question is how should i take it? 4iu/day is the feedback i got....iam going to take a cycle of enanthate and deca with six weeks of d-bols in conjunction with gh.....what i need to know when should i start gh if the cycle is for 8weeks? and how long should i be taking gh during the 8 week cycle?

Gilster is offline Member
    You are goint to take GH and you have no idea how to do it? Not a good idea.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, where do I start? First off slow down and do some research.

1. Do not run DBOL for more than 4 weeks
    2. You will need at least 3 kits of GH. It takes a minimum of 3 months to begin to see real results.
    3. How old are you?
    4. I can't tell how long your cycle is? 6 weeks? 8 weeks? If your running Test enan, thats not long enough. It canl take up to 4 weeks for it to kick in. I would run the test longer.
    5. What are your doses?
    6. I run 3iu's of GH. If it were up to me, I'd start by running the GH for the first month. A lot of bro's inculding myself get bad sides (joint and shoulder pain). They usually go away after a month or so.

Actually do us a favor and list your age, stats, diet, etc....Also show us your cycle in a more organized format.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 12-04-2003 at 12:19 PM.

Oh yeah, most bro's run 4iu's 5days on 2 days off to save money.

Did you buy some Bacteriostatic Water? if you want your GH to last more than a day, you NEED to get some. Once refrigerated, It will last up to 14 days.

Gilster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Oh yeah, most bro's run 4iu's 5days on 2 days off to save money.
    Not just for that. Most importantly it is just as effective as taking it ED but with significantly less possible sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    Not just for that. Most importantly it is just as effective as taking it ED but with significantly less possible sides.

I agree. But, I take less dosage, but I take it ED!!!! I am seeing fantastic results on only 2-3uis. Most guys do it to save money. He has to remember everyone is different.

Gilster, I have seen some fantastic posts by you lately!!! It's great to have you around!

Thread Information