DocHoliday is offline Senior Member

When I can start cutting

Thursday 12/04/03

My PCT ends January 20th. After my 10 wk cycle of t-enanthate 500mg weekly, and 10 wk of EQ 400mg weekly.

Can I begin to cut during my PCT or should I wait till the 21st of January before cutting? I know my calories should be higher during PCT, so I’m thinking no, but it would be nice.

My body fat as risen to 16.7% while on cycle. I’ve used the body fat calculator that you step on bare foot, and the digital calipers. Both read very very similar. My buddy says it’s water retention, but even so, not 6.7%. I’m normally at 10%. It’s horrible to look at.

I’m taking clen now so I can help combat any additional fat gain. Up to 120mcg’s a day after two days. Fourth day on today.

Doc

mammoth is offline Member
    Wait till you're completely off your PCT. During the recovery phase your body is trying its hardest to jumpstart the HPTA. During that time you should just sit back and relax. Without having normal test levels to help support protein synthesis your muscles will atrophy if you try any high rate cardio. Keep your diet the same as bulking until you feel your levels are back to normal. The Clen will help take care of any catabolism that might occur during this period. Don't rush it. Once you feel you are back to normal, then you could start your cutting. You don't want to waste any gains that you have made.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would wait a few weeks (like 4 weeks) after PCT is complete to start cutting...... Like mammoth said if you start to early you could end up losing a lot of your gains.

Thanks Mammoth and MudMan. I fear I might be up at 20% by then. I don’t eat fatty, I just seem to add fat really easy. I guess it’s possible I was consuming too many calories…or the one fat I do not watch…MAYONASE. LOL. Thanks again.

Doc

"MAYONASE"

That's bad fat

Horrible? Oh dear lord. I could never give it up, unless I gave up potato salad, hamburgers, sandwiches, what elses….tuna fish…tons of things.

Oh, to think of such a horrible thing. I can give up many things. I can give up sex, but to give up mayo….****.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    I can give up many things. I can give up sex, but to give up mayo….****.

Doc
    I could never give up sex with my gf or me

mammoth is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    Thanks Mammoth and MudMan. I fear I might be up at 20% by then. I don’t eat fatty, I just seem to add fat really easy. I guess it’s possible I was consuming too many calories…or the one fat I do not watch…MAYONASE. LOL. Thanks again.

Doc
    If your bf level rises that quickly then you need to seriously reconsider what you are doing. If you're not eating fat then you might be eating too many carbs. Fats, Carbs, and sometimes even protein can be converted to fat. Go to the diet section and post what you plan on eating. Let people critique it. There are certain rules you should follow when dieting. Do a search for fitness calculators and estimate your caloric needs and write yourself a diet based on a basic ratio plan such as 50/20/30 (Protein/Fats/Carbs). This, of course, should have been done before you went on your cycle, but its too late now.

BTW-- I eat mayo everyday, but no more than 1 tbsp.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Funny **** doc. Bro I am on sim cycle and I am also up 2-3% higher on the bf. There is a fine line when you talk about dieting. Some people think they can literally eat anything while bulking not clean food. I just don't go with that ****. Just hang in there.

I may be consuming too many carbs at once, too late. That I can agree. Possibly too much protein. All of that I’ve reduced, and I notice I don’t “feel” like I’m putting on more fat.

I’ll post my diet.

Doc

Thread Information