jpmacco is offline Associate Member

confused about dosage

Ok this might sound like a really stupid question but bare with me....I have a 250mg bottle of Enanthate which says the total net is 10 ml. Does this mean that 250mgs of enan is in each ml for a total of 2500 mgs in one bottle?

I was reading about only injecting 3cc into glute at one time but his seems like very little if I have to inject a total of 20cc throughout my body.

Feel free to flame away.

Thanks

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    you lost me on the second paragraph, but anyway:

Yes...when the bottle says 250mg on it, it is referring to 250mg per ML. Remember, a ML = a CC (1 ML = 1 CC).

So if you are doing 500mgs/wk of test en 250, you will inject a total of 2 cc's a week. Break this into 2 shots/wk like Tue and Thurs 1 cc each day...if 500mg is your total weekly dosage.

Keep researching bro...you are in the right place.

What about anti-e's and PCT?

peace,

ttgb

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    1ml = 250mg
    250mg X 10ml = 2500ml of Enan about....... You will lose a tiny bit in each injection so you will get about 9ml's or so out of the vial.

Why would you need to inject 20ml's? I would hope this would be over 10 weeks.......

whoops

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    1ml = 250mg
    250mg X 10ml = 2500ml of Enan about....... You will lose a tiny bit in each injection so you will get about 9ml's or so out of the vial.

Why would you need to inject 20ml's? I would hope this would be over 10 weeks.......
    Well I thought 1 bottle contained a total of 250mgs since it had 250 written on the bottle.

So I just injected 750mgs (3cc) into me. Should I now wait a wk. for the next injection and start over with 500mgs? Will this screw up my cycle?

Anyway, I'm glad I'll be saving a lot of $$

Thanks.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmacco
    Well I thought 1 bottle contained a total of 250mgs since it had 250 written on the bottle.

So I just injected 750mgs (3cc) into me. Should I now wait a wk. for the next injection and start over with 500mgs? Will this screw up my cycle?

Thanks.
    Oh bro...always do your homeworke before starting any cycle.

750mgs shouldn't hurt you...but it's a bunch for your first shot! I bet it's sore as hell tomorrow. Wait till Tuesday and do 1 cc. Wat...how many mgs are you wanting to do a week?

BTW...age/stats/etc

peace,

ttgb

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmacco

Thanks.

Better read a bunch more before jabbing w/the juice. You can do some serious damage w/AS. Be sure you have your anti-e's.

Good Luck

You're ok............ some guys will inject higher doses in the begining to builg blood levels quicker.

Next week break the shots up into 2 250mg injections 1 on Mon and the other on Thurs..... for a total of 500mg a week

Quote Originally Posted by 48ngoin
    Better read a bunch more before jabbing w/the juice. You can do some serious damage w/AS. Be sure you have your anti-e's.

Good Luck

I've actually done a tone of research on this but missed this somehow. I also asked the pharmacist in Mexico and she said it was 250mgs per bottle, but I'm sure glad I asked you guys! I've got proviron and nolva.

Thanks.

bottles

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You're ok............ some guys will inject higher doses in the begining to builg blood levels quicker.

Next week break the shots up into 2 250mg injections 1 on Mon and the other on Thurs..... for a total of 500mg a week
    One more thing: How should I store the left over juice? Should I just leave it in the bottle or store it in syringes?

Thanks.

keep it in the vial

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Hmmm ok, listen to Mud, hell if there was only 250mg in the vial AS would be super expensive and your asscheeks would look like a basketball.

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    Hell yeah! That would mean you would need 20 bottles for a ten week period.......****! That's why it would be in your best interest to search thoroughly first. You did the right thing though by asking us.

Thread Information