sdk215 is offline Junior Member

Would I just be wasting it

Hello
    I am about to go on 400mg of deca a week for ten weeks. I am on a buget right know and I have a to decide wether or not I should use Prop for 4 weeks @ 100mg EOD, or If I should go on 250mg a week of test enthate. All gear would be shanghi Labs. Please tell me witch one would be better

Thanks

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    The enanthate would be a better option cause you're going to want to run it the whole cycle. 500mg/week would be better with the deca . If your budget is that tight, you might want to hold off on this cycle. Gear is cheap compared to the food you'll need to buy. If you can't afford the WHOLE cycle, then don't waste what money you do have. Or just skip the deca and do 500mg/week test enanthate with the porper anti-e's and PCT.

-moto

mammoth is offline Member
    moto is correct! If you can't afford to do it right then don't do it at all, or at least save your money. I spend more on protein and food than I ever do on gear. Is this your first time?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    you want to have more mgs/wk of test than deca . i.e. 400mgs/wk of deca needs 500mgs/wk of test. Do a search on deca dick.

peace,

ttgb

Thats funny
    I really think you are all wrong. I will be going on 400mg a week of deca (legit normas). The first forty days will be SL test prop at 100mg EOD.I really feel this is a good move because it will hit immidetly and provide me with some good strength. This is what I have decided even thought some would say that it is not a good idea. This isnt my first cycle, but first time with good quality gear. See I did roids a few times when I was younger. I didnt reallly no how to train or eat correctly. Now Its been about a year and a half since Ive done anything, and I have never done deca or test prop before. I really feel that I know what Im doing because I have matured so much in the past couple years.

why in the hell did you waste our time asking for advice in the first place then??

Good luck to ya!

peace,

ttgb

oh yea
    My friend went on 400mg of the same deca and gained 25lbs He didnt even really know how to lift. Any way he had no sighns of deca dick whats so ever. I know for a fact becasue he was **** one of the personal trainers. He said it made him horny as hell. I really think that deca dick is a myth or only certain people get it. So Im just gonna try it and see what happens.I will have 5 and 1/2 weeks on test so will see what happens.

no really...good luck...wish you the best bro...

But if you already have your mind made up, next time say that so we don't waste our time f'ing with you.

peace,
    ttgb

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    The enanthate would be a better option cause you're going to want to run it the whole cycle. 500mg/week would be better with the deca . If your budget is that tight, you might want to hold off on this cycle. Gear is cheap compared to the food you'll need to buy. If you can't afford the WHOLE cycle, then don't waste what money you do have. Or just skip the deca and do 500mg/week test enanthate with the porper anti-e's and PCT.

-moto
    Test enanthate from SL is like what $40? Need two vails for a 500 mg 10 week cycle... test enanthate and cyp is just like the cheapest gear you can get, its also the most effective and should be given preference over that $80-120 per vail deca.

bitta is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    why in the hell did you waste our time asking for advice in the first place then??

Good luck to ya!

peace,

ttgb
    bumpity bump

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sdk215
    oh yea
    My friend went on 400mg of the same deca and gained 25lbs He didnt even really know how to lift. Any way he had no sighns of deca dick whats so ever. I know for a fact becasue he was **** one of the personal trainers. He said it made him horny as hell. I really think that deca dick is a myth or only certain people get it. So Im just gonna try it and see what happens.I will have 5 and 1/2 weeks on test so will see what happens.
    Well, you obviously have NO clue what your talking about. NO FLAME, but it's guys like you who give steroids a BAD name. DECA made him hornier that hell? THAT is bull****. I don't care if he was a personal trainer. What does that mean? 25 pounds and he didn't know how to lift? It truly amazes me the stupidity of some people. 5 1/2 weeks of TEST? Go ahead and do that ridiculous cycle, and please in the future, do NOT waste our time.

UNREAL

Johnny Boy is offline Associate Member
    Bump on buylongterms post. What is with this Deca obsession people have, I don't get it.

Thread Information