Thread: Fedex Prob...

DANballs is offline New Member

Fedex Prob...

Ok Heres The Deal. I Ordered My Next Cycle. Today Fedex Comes To Deliver And Says They Need A Signature!! Now I Have Ordered From This Source Many Many Times And No Prob. But I Never Had To Sign For It. What Should I Do???? Do I Sign Or Not Help!!!!!!!! D

mammoth is offline Member
    From my experience Fed-ex always asks for a signature unless otherwise noted by sender. On a side note, I would NEVER order from a source that used Fed-Ex. USPS only!! Don't accept the package, and don't let it even touch your hands. Email your source asking about signature. If he says it is required then have Fed-Ex re-deliver and sign. If source says no, then deny all!!!!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    If your house is clean, which it should be, then I'd sign for it. Not signing for a package that is delivered to you, with your name on it, is very suspicious. Everyone likes to get mail and packages, so refusing something is out of the ordinary. I know everyone always says to never sign for anything, but if you were set up for a controlled delivery, if your house is clean (meaning no body-building-related stuff anywhere, protein, supps, mags, etc.) there is no evidence there for a conviction. The initial charge of possesion for signing for the package is VERY likely going to be dropped. I'd sign for it.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by mammoth
    From my experience Fed-ex always asks for a signature unless otherwise noted by sender. On a side note, I would NEVER order from a source that used Fed-Ex. USPS only!! Don't accept the package, and don't let it even touch your hands. Email your source asking about signature. If he says it is required then have Fed-Ex re-deliver and sign. If source says no, then deny all!!!!
    yeah i agree usps all the way, no sig required for usps packages that iv'e received and its easier to talk to them and their staff since you can go down to the actual post office.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    If you have already refused it, check with your source like Mammoth said.

-moto

DANballs is offline New Member
    Well I Did Email My Source And They Havent Gotten Back To Me Yet. As Far As The Name On The Package It Isnt Mine I Use Fake Name I Guess Ill Wait For My Source To Email Me Back. Thanks Bros D

Thread Information