groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member

Is this normal???

Quick summary, Been naturally training 13 yrs, now 1st cycle 500mg/wk test enan x 10wks. At the end of wk 7 and up from 240lb to 268lb. Approx bf 13% to now 16%. Have done zero cardio during cycle. In the mornining my face seems puffy but not too bad. Been taking 1.25mg femara EOD. Looks as abd and love handles have been decreasing but the extra weight in my face is noticable. Diet has been steady and little or no alcohol. I do need to watch the sodiom intake more closely. It seem like everything for the most part is going well. Just seems like thats alot of weight to put on. It is my first cycle and my receptors are virgin though. All major movements up 20-30%. Any advice would be great. Thanks bros.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    Quick summary, Been naturally training 13 yrs, now 1st cycle 500mg/wk test enan x 10wks. At the end of wk 7 and up from 240lb to 268lb. Approx bf 13% to now 16%. Have done zero cardio during cycle. In the mornining my face seems puffy but not too bad. Been taking 1.25mg femara EOD. Looks as abd and love handles have been decreasing but the extra weight in my face is noticable. Diet has been steady and little or no alcohol. I do need to watch the sodiom intake more closely. It seem like everything for the most part is going well. Just seems like thats alot of weight to put on. It is my first cycle and my receptors are virgin though. All major movements up 20-30%. Any advice would be great. Thanks bros.
    28lb gain very nice, congrats

Testify is offline Senior Member
    Good work groverman. Some of it is water, but it sounds like you've added some good mass too.

funkdoc911 is offline Junior Member
    thats a nice gain 28lbs .... and congrads test bloats like a mofo.....

Doc

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Isn't TEST great!?

you can't beat it for gaining mass IMO... even if some of it is water.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Test is Best!!!!!

dangit is offline Member
    I think it's totally normal. I made super gains last year when I did my first cycle after training naturally for 8 years. I only took 400mg of deca a week and put on a hell of a lot of mass. My strengh also went through the roof.

I think it's important for people to figure out how to properly train and eat before attempting a cycle. Makes a huge difference in the results.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I know quiet a bit of people with similar results. Sounds like a success to me.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Well thats good to know, sure not looking forward to PCT.

Thread Information