Thread: Test Flu???

ColdSore is offline Banned

Test Flu???

i know the "sust flu" is common, but im running test E right now and i may have it....or is that even possible?

symptoms are- headaches, queasy, fever, diarehha(sp?),....the funny thing is i also have a sore throat, but no cough....

Is it test flu, or just me being sick????

somedude247 is offline Member
    I have the same thing right now bro, but i'm not on an cycle right now...I would have to say its the change in weather temperature......

Shud is offline Associate Member
    just about to say same thing man....im in week 2 of my cycle and i have the sickness.....im in oz and am gusseing its the weather more so than the gear.......

British Bulldog is offline Junior Member
    I'm just starting week 3 of my test cyp. d-bol cycle, i've been i'll with the test flu for last 3 days. I'm feeling a little better today though. I trained my legs yesterday but i felt terrible beforehand and didn't think i would be able to train. I ended up having a great workout and moved up in weight and reps on squats and leg press.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    I used to feel flu-ish for an hour or so after doing my shots of QV TE 250 in my 1st cycle, but not now with the Upjohn now.....

D

ColdSore is offline Banned
    well regardless of what the hell i have, i went ahead and worked out tonight....WOW...i had the best workout since my last cycle tonight...i did chest and tris...it was great...strength went through the roof, i went 2 pound heavyer on my last set of incline than i did last week...im pumped, I love the flu..but now my head hurts

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm in my second week of test and i'm only feeling sick right aftter i work out, for about an hour or so, then everything goes away......?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    i'm in my second week of test and i'm only feeling sick right aftter i work out, for about an hour or so, then everything goes away......?
    10th week here of first ever cycle, I am going for 13 or 14 weeks total... I had abcesses, possible deep vein thrombosis, lumps and swelling from testosterone but have yet to experience any "test flu" simptoms here.... I think its possible that it is cold season right now and maybe real colds are passing around?

echobeach is offline Junior Member

Unhappy

I was feeling 'fluish' every so often for the first few weeks into my Test Cyp only cycle, but now towards the end of the cycle there's none of that anymore.

Which is good!! - and bad - coz' I don't want this cycle to end!!!

I'm lovin' the Test - it just gives Sooooo much and asks for so little in return.....

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    When on Sus, i get the Sus-flu and with Tran I get the Fina Cough. It usually lasts me about a week..it seems to hit around week three. Just my experience..but it happens everytime!

Thread Information